NFL Executive: Buffalo Bills’ Sean McDermott doing the most with the least

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree with this except Morse. Morse has played just above average for the Bills this year. That is still a big upgrade on the center play last year and he has been very good in the past for KC but this year..... just okay. 

My rating is higher because I think he is helping Allen and that is what we need at Center. A highly competent mobile center who isn’t getting regularly beat. His strengths with KC were known. Execution, Agility, screens, line calling vs mauling. He has all of that. We just need the coordinator to maximize that and use an RB that isn’t 3 yards and a cloud of dust. That power game is not what he is suited for. He is suited for a spread offense which I think they will run more when Allen gets more weapons and a competent RT.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Locomark said:

My rating is higher because I think he is helping Allen and that is what we need at Center. A highly competent mobile center who isn’t getting regularly beat. His strengths with KC were known. Execution, Agility, screens, line calling vs mauling. He has all of that. We just need the coordinator to maximize that and use an RB that isn’t 3 yards and a cloud of dust. That power game is not what he is suited for. He is suited for a spread offense which I think they will run more when Allen gets more weapons and a competent RT.

I don't think he has even been that great at the more finesse stuff though. He has been fine. He isn't a weak point but he certainly is not playing up to his contract. Not that I particularly mind that. I was fine overpaying at center after last year's shambles. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think he has even been that great at the more finesse stuff though. He has been fine. He isn't a weak point but he certainly is not playing up to his contract. Not that I particularly mind that. I was fine overpaying at center after last year's shambles. 

Fully agree. That’s one role where we can’t afford to be starting the trash we had. Bodine may have been the worst starting interior lineman we have had in decades.