NFL Executive: Buffalo Bills’ Sean McDermott doing the most with the least

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Thanks for the advice. 

Talent wise worse? I'd say no. Coaching? McDermott is loads better than Rex. 

The thread is about McDermott doing a lot with less talent to which I would agree. As I said, outside of White, there really is no star player on this team.... yet.

"McDermott is ***** a lot with less" translates to "Bills have a ridiculously easy schedule this year" and nothing more.

We are somewhere right in the middle of this league, with a heck of a lot of other  teams.

As we pretty much have been for a very long time.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think you are wrong.

That's fine.  Where am I wrong?  I'm not saying i'm right, I suppose I am looking for your thoughts.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

We'd be lucky to have anyone close to Andy Reid coach this team.  Andy Reid is better than any coach who has ever coached the Bills.  I absolutely HOPE McDermott doesn't fall far from that tree.

Fair enough.  Just remember, the knock on Andy Reid is that he gets to the playoffs, but usually falls short of the SB.  I know, he did get there with Philly and lost to NE.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

"McDermott is ***** a lot with less" translates to "Bills have a ridiculously easy schedule this year" and nothing more.

We are somewhere right in the middle of this league, with a heck of a lot of other  teams.

As we pretty much have been for a very long time.

"Now, now, Bills fans. How DARE you have a positive outlook? Let me rectify that for you."

7 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It feels like McD is playing chess against other coaches but he is only playing with pawns and knights while other coaches have 2 queens. 

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Tre White

Jordan Poyer

Micah Hyde
Lorenzo Alexander

Jerry Hughes

Cole Beasley
John Brown
Frank Gore
Mitch Morse

Stephen Hauschka

What a bunch of NOBODIES 

I think Call is talking about Bills fans like him.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Is it @Guffalo or Juffalo?

Its just like Jungy, If used in a sentence, "He was a mere 16 year old virgin, and the sexual tension came to a peak in the backseat of his grandmother's Dodge Dart. As the unfulfilled date stepped from the car, the manchild tried to clean the Jungy from his lap, apologizing profusely that it usually takes longer than the time it took for the dome light to dim"

Edited by Guffalo
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Its just like Jungy, If used in a sentence, "He was a mere 16 year old virgin, and the sexual tension came to a peak in the backseat of his grandmother's Dodge Dart. As the unfulfilled date stepped from the car, the manchild tried to clean the Jungy from his lap, apologizing profusely that it usually takes longer than the time it took for the dome light to dim"

I thought you wrote fiction!

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

John Brown a guy that was a 1000 yard receiver,  who is on pace to have 1200 yards this season.

Frank Gore oh I dunno  some guy with a career of 15185 rushing yards FOURTH on the all time rushing list behind Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton and Barry Sanders (15269)

84 yards and he will be tied for 3rd  84 he will be third all time 

If people don't know these names then they are IMO  ignorant

Please tell me What has ALL that STAR power gotten the Browns?

but pronounced like the peanut butter   JIF    ;) :D

What did all that star power get the 90’s Bills?

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

The media is playing games again, many were predicting 6-10 and now they are scrambling to justify such low expectations. So now its great coaching, next week it will be exceptional FG kicking

Bupkis.

In all my years of watching Bills football I've never seen such a sad sack group of opponents as I've seen this year.    Even the Philly and Pats games were ugly.   

And the six teams we beat were breathtakingly bad.   Had any of those teams been "NFL average" its likely the Bills would not have six wins and their record would look a lot more like the preseason predictions.

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It feels like McD is playing chess against other coaches but he is only playing with pawns and knights while other coaches have 2 queens. 

Is that a new league initiative? ;) 

2 Queens on every team? ;)

Must be fun in the showers ;)