NFL Executive: Buffalo Bills’ Sean McDermott doing the most with the least

The Buffalo Bills are off to a 6-2 start in 2019. With eight games remaining this season, Buffalo has already matched their win total from one year ago and the team is currently sitting in the top Wild Card spot in the AFC.

Of course, Buffalo has had a very favorable schedule early in 2019, but that does not take away from the fact the Bills are simply winning the games that they should be winning.

One reason the Bills are winning is due to Sean McDermott.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/nfl-executive-buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-doing-the-most-with-the-least.html

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Tre White

Jordan Poyer

Micah Hyde
Lorenzo Alexander

Cole Beasley
John Brown
Frank Gore
Jerry Hughes
Stephen Hauschka
Mitch Morse

What a bunch of NOBODIES 

I mean, to the rest of the NFL, who the F*** is John Brown. Frank Gore is 36. I bet most fans outside of Buffalo don't know who Poyer is

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Tre White

Jordan Poyer

Micah Hyde
Lorenzo Alexander

Cole Beasley
John Brown
Frank Gore
Jerry Hughes
Stephen Hauschka
Mitch Morse

What a bunch of NOBODIES 

The media is playing games again, many were predicting 6-10 and now they are scrambling to justify such low expectations. So now its great coaching, next week it will be exceptional FG kicking

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I mean, to the rest of the NFL, who the F*** is John Brown. Frank Gore is 36. I bet most fans outside of Buffalo don't know who Poyer is

who cares what the rest of the league thinks of john brown or Poyer? The fact is they are LEGIT great players, we have legit great players at almost half of our starting positions. 

Do we need upgrades at RT, WR2, DE? Yea for sure. The rest of the roster? Either great players or really solid starters. We aren't winning with smoke and mirrors or just because of coaching...were winning due to talent AND coaching. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

John Brown a guy that was a 1000 yard receiver,  who is on pace to have 1200 yards this season.

Frank Gore oh I dunno  some guy with a career of 15185 rushing yards FOURTH on the all time rushing list behind Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton and Barry Sanders (15269)

84 yards and he will be tied for 3rd  84 he will be third all time 

If people don't know these names then they are IMO  ignorant

Please tell me What has ALL that STAR power gotten the Browns?

19 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

hard g.

GRAPHICS interchangeable(?) format

but pronounced like the peanut butter   JIF    ;) :D

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

39 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It feels like McD is playing chess against other coaches but he is only playing with pawns and knights while other coaches have 2 queens. 

So then only a coach with a queen, or two, can be a King ?

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Wait.........who's the OTHER queen on the Pats*?

image.jpeg.fc8464e2ef0ff5901f6390c77d90b9a0.jpeg

i hate the fact he ruined Uggs for me, 20 years of my life in LA those were my sandals in the "winter"; Glamping (w/ RV), surfing and even scuba, i really dig Uggs.

now they sit in my closet and when i see them i think of that D-bag (and the fact they aren't too practical in Miami with the exception of maybe 2 weeks a year, at night.

• Haha (+1) 2