What is your perfect scenario for this weekend?

whatdrought

3 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Perfect scenario is a Bills win and Titans, Raiders, Jets, Ravens, Colts and Steelers lose. I'd be more than happy with just a bills win though.

Right? If you have a college team that comes on Saturday. Then Bills on Sunday. If I go 2-0 on the weekend with Buckeyes and Bills , I’m ecstatic. Anything else is gravy. 

• Like (+1) 2

We win. I don't really care how it's done. I'll take another AFC notch, we'd be in great position.

But I hope Baker melts down completely. If Allen is going to be playing clowns like him and Darnold (Rosen doesn't matter anymore) for years to come then I hope he truly gains the upper hand this weekend and proves he's in the top tier of that class, thus setting up the real argument of Allen vs. Jackson for the rest of the season and beyond.

Dolphins win, Ravens lose, Steelers win. I think the Ravens are pretty much a lock but let's make the AFC even messier. A dream scenario would be Pittsburgh going on a run and taking the division, and the Bills and Raiders getting the wild cards. The Ravens are currently terrifying.

Edited by Nelius

A Bills over Browns on the road 1990 type of victory...although it doesn't have to be 42-0, but I wouldn't argue with that outcome.

Jets and Dolphins keep winning as they are not going to hurt us from here on out against other teams, also they can actually help us with playoff position, makes our schedule look a little more difficult, and most importantly, it might keep Adam Gase in New York.