What is your perfect scenario for this weekend?

whatdrought

Its the beginning of the 4th q and the Browns are moving well to have a small hope to get back in it..

Hyde picks off Mayfield and returns it to near midfield 

on 1st down Allen then hits Smoke on a 65yrd missile TD and sends the Brownies fans running for the exit of the factory of sadness and straight to the nearest liquor store 

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Last weekend was just about perfect in the realm of the NFL. 

-The Bills won

-The Jets stooped to a yet undiscovered ****show depth

-The Dolphins soiled their own tank

-The Patriots lost and their "85 bears" defense got exposed. 

Here's what can make this weekend a good follow up. 

- Bills win convincingly (obviously, it all hinges on this)

- Allen looks far superior to Mayfield in their first meeting, making Browns fans wonder if they chose poorly, again.

- Jets get blown out by the Giants. Sammy throws 2-5 more interceptions, Danny Dimes looks like a franchise QB and the mouth breathers in green are left wondering if they're about to watch another decade of a NY franchise QB playing in Blue, while they have a joke of a team.

- The Dolphins win a back and forth afar against the colts, thus helping our playoff position and screwing their own draft position.

- The Bengals lose gaining another step on the phins for #1 pick

- The Cowboys get blown out at home against the Vikings (this one has no real affect on us, but I like it when the Cowboys lose) 

- Different tie-breaker situations go the bills way. (didn't feel like looking this up)

That would be a pretty good weekend for me... Did I miss anything? 

You missed one. Brady slips on the slush back in Boston and a minor injury like a broken shoulder ends his season! 

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

Bills win 100-0.

Brady gets mono from kissing Darnold.

Brady gets mono by kissing Giselle because she got it from kissing Darnold.

Due to wanting a "perfect weekend" I would want the Bills to win were Josh looks good all 4 qtrs and our D stops the browns run game. I also would love the Steelers getting beat so they are more down when we meet them. I am a Magic season ticket holder so two wins by them would be perfect also.

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

My wife decides to experiment and brings home another woman (and includes me), Bills, Liverpool  & Hurricanes win.

Come on- if Man City wins the league is so much more interesting- if Liverpool wins there is not anyone who can likely catch them

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Due to wanting a "perfect weekend" I would want the Bills to win were Josh looks good all 4 qtrs and our D stops the browns run game. I also would love the Steelers getting beat so they are more down when we meet them. I am a Magic season ticket holder so two wins by them would be perfect also.

Come on- if Man City wins the league is so much more interesting- if Liverpool wins there is not anyone who can likely catch them

Perfect!

Noon Saturday : Buckeyes beat Maryland 

late afternoon: exciting game with bama/LSU

Sunday - Bills win!

I don’t ask much. I would be elated with that weekend. And if even the 1st and last things occurred that’s 100% ok 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, eball said:

Well, it starts on Saturday afternoon when I'm awakened from my afternoon nap by a knock at the front door.  Still groggy, I open the door to what appear to be identical twins, perhaps in their early 20s, asking to come in so they can tell me about their cleaning service as they reveal French maid outfits under their overcoats...

PM me for a link to this movie lolllll