What is your perfect scenario for this weekend?

whatdrought

Last weekend was just about perfect in the realm of the NFL. 

-The Bills won

-The Jets stooped to a yet undiscovered ****show depth

-The Dolphins soiled their own tank

-The Patriots lost and their "85 bears" defense got exposed. 

Here's what can make this weekend a good follow up. 

- Bills win convincingly (obviously, it all hinges on this)

- Allen looks far superior to Mayfield in their first meeting, making Browns fans wonder if they chose poorly, again.

- Jets get blown out by the Giants. Sammy throws 2-5 more interceptions, Danny Dimes looks like a franchise QB and the mouth breathers in green are left wondering if they're about to watch another decade of a NY franchise QB playing in Blue, while they have a joke of a team.

- The Dolphins win a back and forth afar against the colts, thus helping our playoff position and screwing their own draft position.

- The Bengals lose gaining another step on the phins for #1 pick

- The Cowboys get blown out at home against the Vikings (this one has no real affect on us, but I like it when the Cowboys lose) 

- Different tie-breaker situations go the bills way. (didn't feel like looking this up)

That would be a pretty good weekend for me... Did I miss anything? 

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
too crude, my dude!
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, it starts on Saturday afternoon when I'm awakened from my afternoon nap by a knock at the front door.  Still groggy, I open the door to what appear to be identical twins, perhaps in their early 20s, asking to come in so they can tell me about their cleaning service as they reveal French maid outfits under their overcoats...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Well, it starts on Saturday afternoon when I'm awakened from my afternoon nap by a knock at the front door.  Still groggy, I open the door to what appear to be identical twins, perhaps in their early 20s, asking to come in so they can tell me about their cleaning service as they reveal French maid outfits under their overcoats...

Go on....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

3 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I'm rooting for 300 yards through the air and a loss. Just to stick it the stats crowd. 

Wait...

Halfway through the season it makes sense that we'd have caught our tail and are now eating ourselves butt first.... 

?

Edited by whatdrought

Perfect?  Easy, we win, just sayin,

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

A convincing Bills win where they play 4 quarters of offense. 

Could care less about any other team 

Could care less with the margin of victory as well. Just win! Can care less what the pundits and media think. This was always an early part of the process. The nice record is simply gravy and a sign we can win in this league.

Bills win

Pats lose

Baltimore lose

Texans lose 

Pitt lose

Colts lose

Done.......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

for me this game is more than the Browns vs the Bills but is also Baker vs Allen

a good showing by Josh will definitely earn some respect in the major media as this team moves forward... then if he can do it again against the Ravens?

pants explosions 

"What is your perfect scenario for this weekend ?"

It's half accomplished.

Sunday wife's going with friends to Fairgrounds for "Xmas In The Country" then to dinner.

The rest is on the Bills.

Edited by I am the egg man