TNF - Chargers & Raiders

50 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I'm rooting for a tie or Raiders loss in terms of the Bills playoff chances.

Though I must admit it makes me happy seeing Gruden have success after the way he's been trashed so much.

Speaking of trash, our Orange got trashed pretty hard last night. It's going to be a looooong season.

• Sad 1

I saw a bit of the Raiders on Redzone last week and their offensive line looks pretty good. If they can win the battle against Bosa they can win this one.

Incognito looks in good fettle still. Look for Jacobs to run towards the left side of his line a lot. 

Big question is still the Raiders D.

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Yeah but it never hurts to get some extra help 

I just think no matter what happens, it doesn't really helps the bills out that much. Its so minimal. I wouldn't spend too much time being upset or happy of what happens. By the time were tied with any of these teams, the tiebreakers could look completely different.

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Neither. Whoever wins this game, route for the opposite team in week 16. or don't because so much can happen between now and the end of the year. I have a hard time worrying too much about teams that are 2-3 games behind the bills. Rather focus on teams that are ahead of us or just slightly behind us.

well there is only one game tonight, so that has the OP's focus. 

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

No work tomorrow. Gonna be a good night. Should I bench Russel Wilson for Phillip Rivers?

If you bench Russell Hustle Bustle Man-Muscle Wilson I will climb through the screen of my phone and kick you in the nuts. 

53 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

How are we feeling about Raider+1.5 and the over

I don’t like this game at all. 

Put your money elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If you bench Russell Hustle Bustle Man-Muscle Wilson I will climb through the screen of my phone and kick you in the nuts. 

Come at me bro. I meddling middle pack in this league. I need to mix it up. Scared of that niners defense. 

fc68e6bcc8e27fe11177a5c13cfa9c80.jpg

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1