Mango

Cowboys SoS- 32nd Defense- 30th Offense

3 minutes ago, CoachT2 said:

wow

Are you related to CoachT, by chance?  Kinda looked like a blind beagle?

23 hours ago, Mango said:

Thought that was interesting. 5-3 heading into MIN. I watched the last Giants game, and have to say, I was not all that impressed. 

EDIT: Since 2017, the Cowboys are 10-14 outside of the NFCE

Interesting, I wonder how that compares or correlates to "strength of schedule"?

On 11/7/2019 at 10:12 AM, eball said:

Not questioning this at all...but it is "a very tough game" for the Cowboys also, and that's my only point!

How so ? Until these eyes see different this run D is getting pounded like a two dollar whure on nickel night. That Dallas team is built to run the ball it will be a Thanksgiving day Miracle if they don't hang 200 yards rushing on us . I don't want that to be the case but I need to see this sieve plugged before I think differently.

Edited by BeefCurtns

1 minute ago, BeefCurtns said:

How so ? Until these eyes see different this run D is getting pounded like a two dollar whure on nickel night. That Dallas team is built to run the ball it will be a Thanksgiving day Miracle if they don't hang 200 yards rushing on us . I don't want that to be the case but I need to see this sieve plugged before I think differently.

Dude, find me an NFL coach who thinks playing Buffalo is a “week off.” I’ll wait. 

Just a moronic post. Sorry, but I call it like I see it. 

On 11/7/2019 at 9:43 AM, Augie said:

I’m not looking ahead other than to say this will be an important game for me. We’ll have 20+ people for Thanksgiving, and I hate to create The Legend of Crazy Uncle Augie. Whatever happens, I might have to live with my actions for a long, long time....

Wrong holiday, but this classic just popped into my mind...

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Wrong holiday, but this classic just popped into my mind...

Yep, that’s pretty much what I’m afraid of. BUT, I think I might do it better, since I won’t be acting! 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, eball said:

Dude, find me an NFL coach who thinks playing Buffalo is a “week off.” I’ll wait. 

Just a moronic post. Sorry, but I call it like I see it. 

Call it what you want but . After Thanksgiving I'll be happy to revisit and for the Bills sake I hope I have to eat my hat but this run D sucks right now. That's the point I tried to make. No smart coach in the league would ever say anyone is a week off. But crappy run Defense goes up against a team that can can run the ball well ...what do you think is going to happen?

It’s the type of team where if they were playing in Buffalo, I’d almost expect the Bills to win but at their place, I feel like the Bills will get blown out.  

On 11/7/2019 at 10:14 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

What we really need is Dallas to beat New England on the Sunday before Thanksgiving which is definitely possible...as the Cowboys particularly under Jason Garrett play their worst games when people start believing in them...it’s when no one expects them to win they become very dangerous just ask the Eagles 

Best case is Cowboys get a big Pats win and get all cocky and we beat them in Dallas. That would be a killer week for us. 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, Bangarang said:

Their running game will be a problem and will probably open up the rest of their offense. Not a good matchup for us right now.

5 quarters of bad run D really has an impact on most, huh? Still being 3rd in pts against. I cant wait until Sunday

19 hours ago, Gugny said:

Are you related to CoachT, by chance?  Kinda looked like a blind beagle?

I just wanna reiterate that I’m not affiliated with either of those clowns.

• Haha (+1) 1