What Is an Egg?

Gugny

My wife had to draw an egg to pass an elective in college. She was a math and computer science major, and her brain just doesn’t work that way. She did math for a friend who drew her eggs. 

Please disregard this if she ever runs for senate or any other elected position.

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

How perverse. I would rather not have heard that.

It could be worse, I shared the egg video with my wife, my son and his GF. I got a whole lot of WTF? My wife is in NYC and was wondering if I’d had a stroke or just found some magic mushrooms at Publix. “Do I need to come home early?” and “what have you been smoking?” 

Sometimes it’s best not to share. Know your audience. 

39 minutes ago, Augie said:

It could be worse, I shared the egg video with my wife, my son and his GF. I got a whole lot of WTF? My wife is in NYC and was wondering if I’d had a stroke or just found some magic mushrooms at Publix. “Do I need to come home early?” and “what have you been smoking?” 

Sometimes it’s best not to share. Know your audience. 

Shared it with yourself 3 times?

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Shared it with yourself 3 times?

No, I shared it with three different people once. THAT was once too many for them. It was hard to explain away that I find thoughts like that interesting. What can I say, a math major and a CPA didn’t embrace that......? 

I had to take philosophy every year in college. They make you actually think, not just remember formulas.