We passed on Gordon. How 'bout Dez?

4 hours ago, Locomark said:
12 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Doubt he knows Pats D playbook.  That's what Bills need. 

He only played against their coverages and Gilmore and those safeties every day. The guy would be valuable as a FA to help solve Belicheat

He would be playing against the scout team PS guys simulating the opponents defense in practice - not the Pats D. 

5 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Yea, a multiple year pro bowler isnt better than Duke Williams???  Are you even serious? 

I cant picture Duke making half these plays. 

It's not about what he's done in the past, it's what he can do now. Last I knew he was recovering from Achilles surgery. I'm not questioning anyones manhood,  so don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just questioning whether or not he can still play football. Showing Peyton Manning highlights wouldn't change the fact that he's no longer a viable NFL QB. It's just reality.

I can’t imagine he’d be 1 of our best 53. If he somehow was, sure but it’d be shocking to see a declining player coming off an Achilles suddenly go back to being a player

5 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Yea, a multiple year pro bowler isnt better than Duke Williams???  Are you even serious? 

I cant picture Duke making half these plays. 

problem is can you really see Dez making any of these next Sunday?

1 hour ago, babulator said:

It's not about what he's done in the past, it's what he can do now. Last I knew he was recovering from Achilles surgery. I'm not questioning anyones manhood,  so don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just questioning whether or not he can still play football. Showing Peyton Manning highlights wouldn't change the fact that he's no longer a viable NFL QB. It's just reality.

The reality is he still put up good numbers in Dallas in his final year.   After hearing what Beasley had to say about Dallas, its more of a question of Dallas phasing him out of their offense vs him not being capable. 

He averaged a little more than 4 catches a game and over 11 yards per catch in his final year with Dallas. 

Can he come back from achilles ?  Why not?   Takeo Spikes did. 

To compare him to a Duke freakin Williams, and say he would be the lesser of the two is insane.  One came off a practice squad and was just deactived, the other is a proven pro bowl receiver.

If Buffalo believe the problem for Allen is Wr talent, they would be insane to not give him a call and work him out. 

2 hours ago, babulator said:

The person you quoted sounds like someone who goes commando under his skirt.

7 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

To compare him to a Duke freakin Williams, and say he would be the lesser of the two is insane.  One came off a practice squad and was just deactived, the other is a proven pro bowl receiver.

Another way to look at is, one has a Job in the NFL and the other one doesn't.