Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

BILLS @ BROWNS **Predict the Score**

My brother-in-law is a Browns season ticket holder.  His opinion of the Browns, "They always shoot themselves in the foot."  On paper they have talent, they are playing at home, but their coaching seems f*cked, thus no team chemistry.

This game could go several ways, we blow them out, it is a close game with Browns squeaking out a win, or it's a close game with the 'Browns shooting themselves in the foot' and a Bill's win.

The biggest difference in the game is coaching...

Bills Win, 31-27.

• Like (+1) 1

all the people on here that guaranteed the Browns would be in the Super Bowl had better pick them this Sunday....

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Nice Avatar

Thanks paying up on a bet

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Thanks paying up on a bet

Shouldn't there be an * on the avatar?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

Wouldn't be in the spirit of their Official Logo.  Only have to see it until Dec

In my eyes this is the biggest game they have played this season. Bigger than the NE or the Eagles games. IMO this game will determine the direction of this team for the rest of the year. Sounds completely illogical I know, but history has shown that when they reach a certain level in the season they cannot rise above themselves.

If they lose this game, no matter how it happens, ST gaff, getting run over, O can't score, too many penalties, or the refs give them the shaft, they will still be the also-rans they have been for so long.

If they do win this game, not only will I be shocked (please let me be shocked) I feel it will finally break the ground hog day time loop this team has been in this millennium.

27-13 Browns. :(

Edited by MikeSpeed

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Wouldn't be in the spirit of their Official Logo.  Only have to see it until Dec

You made a terrible bet, good sir.......

I'm sorry, but are we really predicting our 6-2 team to lose to a 2-6 team? I get that it's any given sunday, I get that the browns are playing worse than they should be, I get that the bills schedule has had easy games... But come on people! This is an easy game until we show that it isn't. 

Bills win 31-17

Is this a trap game?  Holy crap is the national media on the 'browns' bandwagon at 2-6.

Yes - the bills are not perfect - or even close to resembling perfection.  I get that.  But seriously?  Vegas has the Browns at -3 because money has been going in on the Browns.  That's all that is, a stop-gap for the betting audience.

The really crappy thing to me is - Bills win, it was against the Browns...  Bills lose, See how terrible they are, they lost to the Browns!  It's a no win situation in terms of media perception....  I guess I don't care (and shouldn't care about what they think)…  but it's frustrating. And probably gives motivation to the team.

Bills win this game.  24-10.

6 hours ago, MikeSpeed said:

In my eyes this is the biggest game they have played this season. Bigger than the NE or the Eagles games. IMO this game will determine the direction of this team for the rest of the year. Sounds completely illogical I know, but history has shown that when they reach a certain level in the season they cannot rise above themselves.

If they lose this game, no matter how it happens, ST gaff, getting run over, O can't score, too many penalties, or the refs give them the shaft, they will still be the also-rans they have been for so long.

If they do win this game, not only will I be shocked (please let me be shocked) I feel it will finally break the ground hog day time loop this team has been in this millennium.

27-13 Browns. :(

My thoughts as well. The Browns showed their capabilities against the Ravens. The Bills have to withstand their initial intensity and pounce when they make mistakes. 

I’m glad the Bills are getting dogged, they need to go into this game with a big chip on their shoulders!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

WINNER!

Yes.  At least three ***

This is one of those "show me" games.  Last time we played a team in turmoil (Eagles), we got blown out.  I need to see more intensity here and attention to detail.  Hoping the Bills win but I think the Browns are the more desperate team and have talent.

Browns 27

Bills  17

Bills 44 Browns 6 .......my heart

My head says.....

Browns 26 Bills 9

Run defense is critical. Chubb and Hunt. I don’t think the Bills will be up to the task. 

Browns, 23-17.

Sign in to follow this