DaBillsFanSince1973

BILLS @ BROWNS **Predict the Score**

Pete Prisco of CBS predicts the Browns will win:

Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns (-3)

The line on this game looks funky. The Browns are favored? Why? They've been bad, but this is a potential season saver for this team as the schedule gets softer. The Bills have feasted on a bad schedule and I think that shows up. The Browns will take it.

Pick: Browns 23, Bills 16

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I like you, but I don't like the idea that they get a safety on us.  Can we make it 13- 3?

It doesn't have to be a safety. Could be an extra point return. :-)

Edited by class_of_2012

31 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

What makes you say that? Hunch?

I wish I was optimistic.  I see too much talent on the Browns offense and Myles Garrett scares the ever loving ***** out of me.  Please Daboll, be smart with Allen.

Browns 33

Bills 13

Yep. And the fact that the Browns have been terrible.

I want a Bills win on Sunday, yes, I do.  But, I would also be very happy to see the Bills take out Jarvas Landry, as I have not forgotten what he did to Aaron Williams.  A dirty player of the first order......the current crew of Bills mostly doesn't even recall that crime though.

• Like (+1) 1

I was close with my prediction last week as I said the Bills would bear the Redskibs 23-10. 

This is Week I’m going to go Browns 17 Bills 13

22-17 Bills. The offense does it's usually dissatisfying letting up on a lead, but lost in the shuffle of the teams the Bills played is a defense that is pissed about how Jarvis Landry acts. I expect them to be incredibly motivated to make a statement. 

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Meh...go boo yourself for constantly attacking posters on this board...it’s quite the tired act...😒

:thumbdown:

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:thumbdown:

👻

• Haha (+1) 1

Bad feeling this week as we play another desperate team. This feels to me like Philly did before that game. 

Browns - 24

Bills - 13

I hope I’m wrong

Browns get some home cookin since they've been on the road for 3 weeks; this is probably the game they play up to their talent.   Chubb will run all over the Bills just as Peterson did.   This is a total trap game for the Bills on the road.   Both are probably 4-4 teams in fairness.   I'm going with the Browns, 28-24, based on turnover ratio (we give them the ball too many times on short field) .  I don't see either team having long drives.  

Allen will need to be very clean and very good in this one for them to win.  Maybe he will be.   That's why they actually play the game. 

In any event, it's another process game.  Can you win an obvious trap game on the road against a team coming home after 3 weeks??

Edited by ProcessTruster

It started out very one-sided, and the Bills winning is still ahead. But, recently it has been all Browns(2-6) with 26 votes from Bills fans? to beat our Bills(6-2). A couple questions:

1. If the Kelly era Bills were 6-2, facing a 2-6 team, would the above have been the case?

2. Is the Cleveland site polling all(or almost all) Browns?

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Bills 20

Browns 23 OT

Boooooooooooooo💩💩

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

24-14 Browns

Booooooooo🚽🚽🚽🚽

1 hour ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Browns 27

Bill's 17

Booooooooo🚽👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

My brother-in-law is a Browns season ticket holder.  His opinion of the Browns, "They always shoot themselves in the foot."  On paper they have talent, they are playing at home, but their coaching seems f*cked, thus no team chemistry.

This game could go several ways, we blow them out, it is a close game with Browns squeaking out a win, or it's a close game with the 'Browns shooting themselves in the foot' and a Bill's win.

The biggest difference in the game is coaching...

Bills Win, 31-27.

• Like (+1) 1

all the people on here that guaranteed the Browns would be in the Super Bowl had better pick them this Sunday....