DaBillsFanSince1973

BILLS @ BROWNS **Predict the Score**

The run defense got fixed in the second half of the Washington game. It will stay fixed. Singleterry will be the running star of this game along with the bills defense. They will make Baker beat them. He can’t.  27-14 Bills

5 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

The run defense got fixed in the second half of the Washington game. It will stay fixed. Singleterry will be the running star of this game along with the bills defense. They will make Baker beat them. He can’t.  27-14 Bills

yeah, the whole thing is now fixed because they stopped Washington.... 

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yeah, the whole thing is now fixed because they stopped Washington.... 

Yeah! That’s right. Fret all you want.  By the way, the brownies run defense is number 30. The bills defense will rebound. But you go ahead and keep worrying about it. So, what’s your brilliant prediction

23-16 Buffalo.  We struggle against the run again but limit the Browns to a garbage time TD.  Again the D steps up in the redzone and holds them to 3 FG's. 

4 hours ago, MJS said:

32 - Bills

9 - Browns

This is the first time I've predicted a blowout. I think the Browns fully collapse after this game. This will be the first convincingly dominant game that the Bills put up this year.

I like this....  As soon as I read this.. it reminded me (and I know I'm showing my age here) of the regular season game the Bills played the Browns back in 1990 (First Superbowl Year).. Up until that point in the season, the Bills had played a lot of close games and weren't seen as a 'road warrior'..  Well, take a look at the score... I'm going to predict the same.  We will break the Browns will .. and start our HISTORIC RUN!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011040cle.htm

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Boo this man

Meh...go boo yourself for constantly attacking posters on this board...it’s quite the tired act...😒

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

I had this as a loss for a while, but I buy that the Bills are a better team and that Cleveland is a tire fire.

Buffalo 27

Cleveland 17

Buffalo takes an early 10-0 lead into the 2nd quarter thanks to a Knox TD on the goal line. Cleveland rallied to get it to 10-10, but the Bills get a TD from Gore before half to go up 17-10. The game is tight from there until the Bills get a Poyer INT that gets the ball down in Cleveland territory. Allen rushes for a TD and Buffalo is up 24-10. In the 4th

with 8 mins to go CLE gets a ODB TD and force Buffalo to a 3 and out with a chance to score. But Mayfield fumbles on a sack and the Bills get a a FG to make it a 2 score game and effectively seal it.

Allen 21-33 278 yds 1 TD 1 INT 75 yds rush 1 TD

Singletary 80 yds 15 atts

Brown 125 yds 6 rec

5 hours ago, MJS said:

32 - Bills

9 - Browns

This is the first time I've predicted a blowout. I think the Browns fully collapse after this game. This will be the first convincingly dominant game that the Bills put up this year.

i would be thoroughly impressed if we blow them out.

16 - Bills

24 - Browns

Bills are 3-0 on the road and Browns 0-3 at home, sometimes things balance themselves out.

The Browns are a desperate dog in their own backyard and the Bills tend to play down to their opponent. Also we'll be trying to stop a young Chubb this week, not Grandpa Peterson.

Hopefully we'll have an o-lineman that can keep Myles Garrett off of JA.

Anyway ... GO BILLS

Bills  20

Browns  10

Keeping Myles Garret out of the backfield and stopping Chubb will be important.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Bills  20

Browns  10

Keeping Myles Garret out of the backfield and stopping Chubb will be important.

Yep, they need to dust off the first drive against the Jets and run that again, but this time put it in the end zone. If the Bills can get up on these guys early and the fans start booing, it could be a good day for the Bills.

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep, they need to dust off the first drive against the Jets and run that again, but this time put it in the end zone. If the Bills can get up on these guys early and the fans start booing, it could be a good day for the Bills.

The Browns and their motley assortment of egos aren't built to come from behind.  I'd also like to see the defense get some pressure on Mayfield because he will turn the ball over.

• Like (+1) 1

this is a tough one to call. The Browns overall have much better A+ talent, are at home and  in desperate need of a win. The Bills are decent but a bit lucky given their easy schedule. I think the Bills either win a close one 17-16 or lose big say 35-10.

• Skeptical 1

a lot - them

A little - us

SMH

2 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

this is a tough one to call. The Browns overall have much better A+ talent, are at home and  in desperate need of a win. The Bills are decent but a bit lucky given their easy schedule. I think the Bills either win a close one 17-16 or lose big say 35-10.

Exactly! Win close or lose big. 

Edited by BuffaloMatt

55 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Browns and their motley assortment of egos aren't built to come from behind.  I'd also like to see the defense get some pressure on Mayfield because he will turn the ball over.

It’s about time the Bills make a bad offensive line look bad.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

32 - Bills

9 - Browns

What makes you say that? Hunch?

I wish I was optimistic.  I see too much talent on the Browns offense and Myles Garrett scares the ever loving ***** out of me.  Please Daboll, be smart with Allen.

Browns 33

Bills 13

Bills win 31 : 21. best offensive performance of the season

Josh 23/30 2 TD 270 yard 40 rushing

Gore & Singletary 160 yard combined rushing