The Bills are Heading to Cleveland in White on Blue Uni's

3 minutes ago, eball said:

This kit and the reverse (blue jerseys/white pants) are the best two looks the Bills have.  It's what their "standard" road and home kits should be.

I agree.  I hate the smurf Boise State look.  The all reds are horrible unless there happens to be a blizzard.  The all whites aren't bad (the throwback is excellent) but the blue pants with them is the better look.  I'd love to see these uni's once a year.

buffalo-bills-uniforms.jpg&w=1300&h=724&

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, njbuff said:

People have said A LOT worse than what I said on that particular occasion.

It is what it is.

I got suspended right before the season opener for it.

And like I said, people have said a lot worse around here.

What could you of possibly said that was bad enough about the uniforms to get you suspended.  That is bizarre. 

19 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I really don't like these 1980's Calvin Cleaners graphics. So outdated. At least use Madden or something more realistic. 

And also it's not the right socks. We haven't used all red since the Kelly years.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I answered your question and the answer is no. As for the rest of your statement this isn't debate class scooter

Imagine coming onto message boards and feeling like a response to a topic isn't debatable / based on opinion.

3 hours ago, Gordio said:

What could you of possibly said that was bad enough about the uniforms to get you suspended.  That is bizarre. 

Nothing worse than what has been said on here.

You would have to ask the moderator who suspended me for a week why he/she did it.