The Bills are Heading to Cleveland in White on Blue Uni's

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

What is this obsession with uniforms and why must we know the color in advance?

These are the questions.......

Uniforms are a big deal. They are our identity.  Players and coaches come and go.

Its like what Jerry Seinfeld said.  We root for laundry and not the players. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

What is this obsession with uniforms and why must we know the color in advance?

These are the questions.......

This is a great question. I feel if we turned on the game at 1:00 and were just surprised by what they wore, people wouldn't have time to complain about it. But since they announce it on Wednesday, people have nothing better to do for the next 4 days. People nitpick what color the pants, the helmets, the jersey. Geez......

Edited by wagon127

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

no

The reasoning, execution, and rebuttal behind this sentiment were loud and clear. I now know which uniforms you think are better and why. Insight was 10/10 would recommend interaction with this user. He brings a lot of value to discussion and will provide deep clarity behind his answers. 

4 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

The reasoning, execution, and rebuttal behind this sentiment were loud and clear. I now know which uniforms you think are better and why. Insight was 10/10 would recommend interaction with this user. He brings a lot of value to discussion and will provide deep clarity behind his answers. 

I answered your question and the answer is no. As for the rest of your statement this isn't debate class scooter

• Haha (+1) 1

How many uni combos do the Bills have? Can they wear something unique every game?

Blue over White
Blue over Blue
Blue over Red

Red over White
Red over Red

Red over Blue

White over White
White over Blue

White over Red

Throwback over White

Throwback over Blue
Throwback over Red

That's twelve uni combos. Now figure each with their Streaking Buffalo or Standing Buffalo helmets, that's 24.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1