Gore has Peterson talk to Singletary after the game

Dr Krentist

20 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gore is on this team because we needed an RB who hits a hole and gets positive yardage consistently instead of dancing around in the backfield and losing 2 or 3 yards the way McCoy has been doing more and more the last couple years.

It also helps if the line gets some push.

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Frank Gore is averaging over 4 yards per carry and is on track for almost 900 rushing yards this year.

Let's not pretend Frank Gore is on this team just because of his character.

Which means he has lost a step. He used to be one of the most productive backs in the league.

11 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Ok, our oline was dominated on those plays. Several times during the game he came in on short yardage situations and converted.

Let's not pretend he hasn't helped a ton this year, or that plenty of other great RBs, even in their prime, got stuffed at the line or been held at the goal line on a drive. 

Condensing his work down to a single goal line stance is a disservice to his actual play. 

I thought he should have scored on at least one of those plays but ya like you said:

One goal line sequence is unfair to summarize Gore's season, as he has played pretty well

15 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

Frank Gore is a true class act.

I love the way Gore comes up and claps AP on the shoulder then just makes this subtle hand gesture that AP follows through.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/03/buffalo-bills-washington-redskins-adrian-peterson-devin-singletary-frank-gore-nfl-2019/

TBN, paywall

"Adrian Peterson draped his No. 26 Washington jersey over a stool in the visitors’ locker room, uncapped a gold marker and began scrawling a message to Frank Gore. "

He was asked about Singletary:  “I was like, ‘Wow. Who is this kid?’ ” Peterson said to The Buffalo News after the Bills defeated the Redskins, 24-9, Sunday at New Era Field. “Because I was figuring to see Frank in there a little bit more, and then this young kid comes in there like a firecracker. I’m just like, ‘Wheeeeeeeeeew. He’s running. That’s my style. That’s what I like.’ I know Frank loves it, too. He’s very impressive. He did some great things in the run game, in the pass game, picking up blocks. He was very impressive to watch today.”

On 11/6/2019 at 2:05 AM, BillsRdue said:

3 cracks at the 1 and couldn't bring home the bacon. He's wearing down a bit and is not the type of back who can carry a team. HOF most certainly, but now a RB by committee guy who should move the chains and pound it in for TD's. I see him peaking out in the 800 yd neighborhood. 

Was it my imagination, and it could be, that every time Frank Gore got into the game they gave him the ball.

Rarely have I seen any offense so telegraphed.

They virtually said almost every single time, 'Washington, we are going to hand off to Frank now."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I love the way Gore comes up and claps AP on the shoulder then just makes this subtle hand gesture that AP follows through.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/03/buffalo-bills-washington-redskins-adrian-peterson-devin-singletary-frank-gore-nfl-2019/

TBN, paywall

"Adrian Peterson draped his No. 26 Washington jersey over a stool in the visitors’ locker room, uncapped a gold marker and began scrawling a message to Frank Gore. "

He was asked about Singletary:  “I was like, ‘Wow. Who is this kid?’ ” Peterson said to The Buffalo News after the Bills defeated the Redskins, 24-9, Sunday at New Era Field. “Because I was figuring to see Frank in there a little bit more, and then this young kid comes in there like a firecracker. I’m just like, ‘Wheeeeeeeeeew. He’s running. That’s my style. That’s what I like.’ I know Frank loves it, too. He’s very impressive. He did some great things in the run game, in the pass game, picking up blocks. He was very impressive to watch today.”

I saw it that way too.  When you're so cool that words become unnecessary.

10 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

He will be the KEY to winning SB LIV. Back in Miami where he got his start in college, grinding out 138 yards and a TD, winning the MVP. Laugh all you want.

Trying to out-prognosticate the Great Fergy? 

I like your “vision” even better!  ?

13 hours ago, Gambit said:

The best part is Edmunds just standing there patiently waiting. That cracked me up. 

Who was it that came in when they were talking at the end to interrupt them? 

I thought it was tre at first but not sure after rewatching.  Either way, thought it was funny how Edmunds just hung back and then got dropped in on. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Who was it that came in when they were talking at the end to interrupt them? 

I thought it was tre at first but not sure after rewatching.  Either way, thought it was funny how Edmunds just hung back and then got dropped in on. 

I honestly didn't notice that some how the first time. I'm not sure who it is but poor Edmunds waiting like that just to have someone else tag along. Definitely some funny stuff.