Week 16 NFL Schedule - We Should Soon Know the Date and Time of Bills @ Pats

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2019/REG16

In week 16, three of five possible match ups currently listed as TBD will be scheduled for Saturday on NFL Network: Houston at Tampa Bay, Buffalo at New England, Detroit at Denver, Oakland at LA Chargers, and San Francisco at LA Rams. Start times and Saturday games for week 16 will be announced no later than following week 10, with the non-Saturday games to be played on Sunday.

The TBD games are...

Detroit @ Denver

Oakland @ LA Chargers

Buffalo @ New England

LA Rams @ San Francisco

Houston @ Tampa

My guess is the games in New England, San Fran, and Tampa are on Saturday. Hope the Bills get the night game! 

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

In week 16, three of five possible match ups currently listed as TBD will be scheduled for Saturday on NFL Network: Houston at Tampa Bay, Buffalo at New England, Detroit at Denver, Oakland at LA Chargers, and San Francisco at LA Rams. Start times and Saturday games for week 16 will be announced no later than following week 10, with the non-Saturday games to be played on Sunday.

The TBD games are...

Detroit @ Denver

Oakland @ LA Chargers

Buffalo @ New England

LA Rams @ San Francisco

Houston @ Tampa

My guess is the games in New England, San Fran, and Tampa are on Saturday. Hope the Bills get the night game! 

Oakland at LAC

Buffalo at NE

SF and LAR at night.

Tampa, Detroit and Denver will all be out of it by then. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

The only problem is when we're on national TV, we usually bomb.  Wouldn't it be nice to beat the Pats while everyone's watching for a change.

I’d be perfectly fine with just beating them for a change. No PT tv necessary. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I bet Rams/49ers will be the night game. :(

It'll probably be:

BUF @ NE - early

OAK @ LAC - mid-day because a West Coast game wouldn't be the early one

LAR @ SF - late

This would make the most sense, but this being in the hands of the NFL, they will probably put Texans/Bucs in the early spot. I could also see them screwing it up and squeezing the Broncos in because of the Stadium issue for the Chargers.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

The TBD games are...

Detroit @ Denver

Oakland @ LA Chargers

Buffalo @ New England

LA Rams @ San Francisco

Houston @ Tampa

What I’d like to see...

Houston at Tampa at 4

Buffalo at New England st 7:30

LA at SF at 11pm

the times coukd move an hr earluet...

On 11/5/2019 at 2:18 PM, Gary Busey said:

The TBD games are...

Detroit @ Denver

Oakland @ LA Chargers

Buffalo @ New England

LA Rams @ San Francisco

Houston @ Tampa

I do not want a Saturday game or a night game.  Maybe that's just me.  Under the radar suits me just fine.

At this point I would put LA Rams @ San Francisco at night

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I do not want a Saturday game or a night game.  Maybe that's just me.  Under the radar suits me just fine.

At this point I would put LA Rams @ San Francisco at night

Sunday afternoon at 1 I can deal with because its my normally scheduled leave the the hell alone time.  
Saturday afternoon at 1   ... too much to do on the Honey Do list.    4 PM or night are preferable ..