Cole Beasley interview, 2pm-3pm EST, CBS Sports Radio

Seasons1992

6-2 feels great. Couldn't have asked for a better situation. Unique experience in Buffalo.

Josh stays level-headed no matter what happens, good or bad. "Sky's the limit for him."

Understands coverages from his high school days, which helps him avoid the big hits in the slot. Route-running came from playing hoops, also. 

Bills Mafia has "been through a lot." Likes jumping into the stands after TD's. Got beer all over himself this past Sunday.

Always together with teammates in Buffalo vs. splitting up and going their own way after practices as in Dallas. The more you care about the guys you play with, the more work you put in to not letting your guys down. The team threw a Halloween party for everyone and their kids.

Edited by Seasons1992
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

6-2 feels great. Couldn't have asked for a better situation. Unique experience in Buffalo.

Josh stays level-headed no matter what happens, good or bad. "Sky's the limit for him."

Understands coverages from his high school days, which helps him avoid the big hits in the slot. Route-running came from playing hoops, also. 

Bills Mafia has "been through a lot." Likes jumping into the stands after TD's. Got beer all over himself this past Sunday.

Always together with teammates in Buffalo vs. splitting up and going their own way after practices as in Dallas. The more you care about the guys you play with, the more work you put in to not letting your guys down. The team threw a Halloween party for everyone and their kids.

Thanks, Seasons1992.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm really concerned about the players continually saying they're happy to be 6-2. McDermott and Frazier saying it too. I think they feel like they have breathing room. I wish they were saying, "We're looking at it like we're 0-0. 6-2 is in the past."

That’s right, no being allowed to be happy with any level of success, those guys are losers, fire all of them, that should assuage your concern. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm really concerned about the players continually saying they're happy to be 6-2. McDermott and Frazier saying it too. I think they feel like they have breathing room. I wish they were saying, "We're looking at it like we're 0-0. 6-2 is in the past."

What else do you say to someone who asks your 6-2 but havent beat anyone.  At some point 6-2 doesnt get you to the Superbowl but last year they were 2-6.  That's a pretty big turn around.  I dont think they are acting accomplished, just simply rebelling against the narrative that they are over rated.

Edited by Mat68

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I would be more concerned if the Bills players and coaches thought 6-2 is in the past when it is the present.  We haven't played a 9th game yet...they may not be able to count and that's really concerning.

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Until proven otherwise... the Bills have shown that they have a hard time handling success.

Yeah we've had a lot of success in the last 20 years.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2

Until proven otherwise... the Bills have shown that they have a hard time handling success.

Example please....

• Like (+1) 1

Difficult to prove otherwise - because that would mean they'd been successful previously and didn't "handle"it;

Until proven otherwise...the Bills have shown they do a terrific job handling success.

Each of those statements is equally wrong.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would be more concerned if the Bills players and coaches thought 6-2 is in the past when it is the present.  We haven't played a 9th game yet...they may not be able to count and that's really concerning.

Yeah we've had a lot of success in the last 20 years.  

That's the point... We haven't been successful, because we've let up when we've started to look good. Lorenzo Alexander said it: success is the greatest adversity (paraphrasing)

is this the one?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buffalo-wr-josh-allen-hes-003624549.html

SportsPulse: The Buffalo Bills may be the most under talked about 6-2 team in NFL history. Trysta Krick chats with Bills WR Cole Beasley to see where the hype is and why Josh Allen is ideal in a bar fight.

This one is more Bills Centric 

The Jim Rome Show: Cole Beasley talks Josh Allen

https://sports.yahoo.com/buffalo-wr-josh-allen-hes-003624549.html