The London Chargers? In the AFC East? It could happen

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Anyone ask Shad Khan what he thinks of this brilliant idea?

Make the teams visiting London have a ‘bye’ week immediately after; send them back to the States on a chartered ocean liner.  (on Khan’s dime.). NFL can run those cruises like they do with celebrities.  ?

“Look, George, we’re at Jermaine Whitehead’s table!  Ask him how he had such a bad game!”

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

They need to give up on this old rivalries thing anyways with the division realignment. 

The Bills should be in a division with Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and 

AFC East

Patriots, Jets, Chargers, Giants

AFC North 

Bills, Steelers, Browns, Bengals

AFCSouth

Dolphins, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Falcons

AFC West

Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Texans

NFC East

Eagles, Redskins, Ravens, Panthers

NFC North

Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings

NFC South

Titans, Saints, Colts, Cowboys

NFC West

Cardinals, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks

The Colts are really the only team misaligned but they have no spot in the NFC or AFC North

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

2 teams in LA is just not going to work. Their stadium was like 99 percent packers fans yesterday. They have no fan base! I don’t want London in the afc east though 

The NFL cares about one thing- large TV markets equating to increased revenue. I can’t stand the idea of a team going to London or Mexico. The logistics alone are brutal then a million other factors that have to be considered. Is is really sad imo.

49 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Buffalo belongs in the east not the Rust belt North / Central / Mid West .  

Geographically speaking we are in closer proximity for the AFC North- directly above Pittsburgh and due northeast of Cleveland. Baltimore belongs in the East and Miami belongs in the south- geographically of course ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

Move them to the AFC East then move the Bills to the AFC North with natural rivals Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Cincinnati can move to the west where they'd play against KC.

I’d leave Cincinnati in the North. Move Miami to the South, Baltimore to the East, and Texans to the west. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Kicking the Pats out for the Texans right now as Brady hits the end and Watson enters his prime strikes me as bad for the Bills. 

The Bills would never play in the Texans' division. I'm just imagining what it'd have been like to play in the AFC South the last half decade versus the division with Brady in it. Imagining a division where the biggest threat was the Houston team of the last few years - including a team that Peterman and the 90 mil dead cap Bills almost beat. 

I'm dreaming of a Great Lakes region type division - Buffalo, Pittsburgh/Cincy, Cleveland, Detroit

We'd have 10 home playoff games in the next 10 seasons

As a long time NFL fan from the south border, I will be so angry if London gets a team before Mexico. We have far more fans and I guarantee know for sure all games would be sold out if they alocate a team anywhere in Mexico. 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What happens if a player’s passport is revoked? Or what if they don’t have one? 

Or if they have had a felony charge? What it a lot of players do not want to live abroad? Maybe Phillip Rivers doesn’t dig fish n chips ?‍♂️

Edited by billsfan_34

8 hours ago, arcane said:

Kick the Pats out.

Man. Imagine being in one of those divisions where 10 and 11 wins can get you the win every time, and no team is any more scary than the Texans. We've missed out on so many good moments, fun rides, just because of the freaking division we're in. Particularly since ~2014. It's not ***** fair.

Have to look ahead, not backward. Bellichek is getting up there in age, Brady is about to retire. They’re going into the gutter. The AFCE is where you want to be with Miami, NE, and NYJ.

Keep the Pats before you get the Eagles with Wentz, NYG with Jones, the Browns with a real head coach, etc.

It’ll be fun to knock around the Brady-less Pats for a decade.

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

After reading about the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, which was built with the NFL in mind, looks like its a not if, but when will the NFL have a team in London.

The really interesting story of that stadium is that it was built on the site of the old stadium. It was actually built in two halves around the existing one so they played in the old one the entire season while the first half was being built. Then they knocked the old one down, built the second half, and linked the two halves together. Amazing....but costly!

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

If there is so much interest in football in London, why don't they have their own league?

As I recall, the London Monarchs were one of the first teams in the WAFL to fold.

I don't know how to tell you this, but London is one city.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m all for it. We had a blast in London when the Bills played there! 

That's nice BUT Wembley is a like an English LA Coliseum.  Built for Olympic events not NFL games.  Too many bad seats to sell.  How many "locals" go to game(s), or care about the NFL?   For those who do travel from the USA be prepared for the London departure tax buried on your plane ticket.  Last time I checked it was in the $160 range.