Jordan Phillips now leads all Defensive Tackles in sacks....

Big Turk

Phillips has 6 sacks, tops among DT's. Donald right behind him with 5. Honestly that is pretty amazing considering Donald was unbelievable last year at getting to the QB and up until last week Phillips has been a part time contributor.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Phillips has 6 sacks, tops among DT's. Donald right behind him with 5. Honestly that is pretty amazing considering Donald was unbelievable last year at getting to the QB...

The dude is very talented imo and he's not getting much help and isn't playing next to anyone of significant talent imo, Shaq has been the next best lineman to him on the squad, Jerry fell off a cliff this season and Trent is average, star is star is say he's average at best. This shows just how good he really is imo 

Edited by BillsBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, berg1029 said:

Dude loves Buffalo too.  He needs to stay!

Yeah is constantly trying to get the crowd amped...literally all game you see him out there imploring the crowd to bring the noise...almost like he is feeding off of it.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, babulator said:

We'll see how much he "loves" us when negotiating his next contract ?

I hope we can come to terms with him quickly and quietly.

He waited patiently for his deal this past offseason...

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, babulator said:

I just hope its not a protracted, in the papers type of affair. I hope he does want to be here, and we can get him back with favorable terms.

Oh he definitely wants to be here...he said Buffalo is home and he is in love with the fans and atmosphere at the games.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah is constantly trying to get the crowd amped...literally all game you see him out there imploring the crowd to bring the noise...almost like he is feeding off of it.

He is a fiery player.

He has proven himself to many of us that he is worth keeping. I hope we can give him a new contract before the season is over.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1