Bills brought Corey Liuget in yesterday & signed him today (M Alexander to IR)

Reed83HOF

2 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Not all big plays show up on the stat sheet. I'd consider great blocks to be good indivual plays. Did we forget about last years OL? 

I'm not so sure the line is even that much better. Allen is still top 10 in hits taken. He's just processing quicker this year. And at times the run game has been non existent. And even if they give Allen 5 seconds, he's had the 8th most drops this year, another area that was supposed to improve with new receivers.

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yay, another undersized DT! That'll fix the run defense!

Here's a scouting report on him:

He wins primarily against the lateral run game. His snap quickness helps him excel as a penetrator. Liuget’s processing allow him to shoot through the gap to replace pullers and undercut reach blocks. As a pass-rusher, his hand usage and quickness stand out. He sets up blockers with inside-out fakes, clubs and rips to penetrate and move the QB off his spot. The 27-year-old possesses a nonstop motor and chases the ball through the whistle all over the field.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2751939-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-defensive-tackles-of-2017-season#slide17

• Like (+1) 2

I've been saying Star is awful for a couple years now and he had his worst game I've seen this past Sunday.  He was totally inept and a replacement is needed at his position stat.  

Edited by White Linen

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t know - quick search says he was inactive a lot but productive in limited snaps. I expect he will be used in spots but not given a big role 

Apparently, he had problems staying healthy early in the season.