Colts claim Kyle Peko

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well, we waived him so not sure where there is an issue.  The man needs to feed his family and try and be successful in the NFL.  Good for him.  Frasier, McD, and Beane obviously thought we had better talent at DT.

This.  It makes me sad to see posters not necessarily on this thread have little in the way of feelings for such players.  I don't get the mentality of some who think that such players are going to wander into the wilderness to die because they failed to live up to the hype here.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This.  It makes me sad to see posters not necessarily on this thread have little in the way of feelings for such players.  I don't get the mentality of some who think that such players are going to wander into the wilderness to die because they failed to live up to the hype here.

I think the Bills might have eventually brought him back to the practice squad----good for him, glad he got picked up.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This might be the first time I've seen this kinda sentiment on this or any of the Bills boards I've been around. 

I have a hard time with "fans" that constantly trash players. Instead of just saying a guy hasn't played well you get people calling him trash, waste of space, waste of money, worthless, etc. And usually it's coming from someone who probably wheezes when they peel themselves off the couch to go get another fistful of pizza.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

With all that he and his family have been through this year he’s a guy I’ll root for. Glad that he’s made his way onto a roster.

Ah, the elusive @Kirby Jackson sighting on TBD!

I agree, it’s fantastic. I am almost a year into treatment and, to be frank, it blows. With that being said, any time I see someone connected to cancer getting a win I cheer. 

I hope we all cheer for him and their family. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1