Amazing how the National Press Ignores the Bills

Shaw66

9 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Any serious fan of football knows who Tre White is. As well as many other Bills players on that defense.

HOF Deion Sanders knows who he is.  I watch/fast forward through his show to see what they say about the Bills game.  He says our D is for real. He also nicknamed White as The Tredavian Nightmare and has interviewed him post game several times this season.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:28 PM, Shaw66 said:

I just took a look at the stats.   Bills are 6-2, as we all know.  Bills are 3rd best in yards per game defense, behind the Pats and 49ers, and 3rd best in points per game defense, behind the 49ers and Pats, and NO ONE is talking about the Bills.  

Small market team, no sex appeal, no big-name stars, nothing that makes the Bills interesting except that their defense is great and they're winning.   That's not enough to make them worth covering, I guess.   If they beat the Browns, they're a game behind the Pats in the division, and no one is interested  

Cherry picking stats doesn't work. Why do people want the media to do anything other than make drama for other teams? I don't understand this fascination with NEEDING to feel wanted. 

Don't we want this as bulletin board material? I thought that is the whole reason to not want the media to jump on bandwagons b.c they aren't supposed to like your team.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:00 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

GMFB has been sending the Bills love all year long 

Isn't that "National Attention"? 

image.jpeg.ef94385b6d41592153f6e01d260f3cc1.jpeg

there you go Hap 

That show is a bunch of unabashed Pats lovers. Very little Pats discussion after the loss to BAL, and they all seemed disappointed. What’s worse, they wouldn’t put the Ravens ahead of NE in their rankings , even after Sunday’s convincing head to head win. They throw Bills fans a bone here and there, but it’s faint praise. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

That show is a bunch of unabashed Pats lovers. Very little Pats discussion after the loss to BAL, and they all seemed disappointed. What’s worse, they wouldn’t put the Ravens ahead of NE in their rankings , even after Sunday’s convincing head to head win. They throw Bills fans a bone here and there, but it’s faint praise. 

This is all a bit excessive. It’s seems like you have a bit of a personal issue with them here. They’ve been talking bills all offseason and especially this regular season. Brandt has been talking bills to the playoffs since before the season started. 

while they are a bit heavy on the pats circle jerk sessions, it’s easily the best morning sports show on TV, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

This is all a bit excessive. It’s seems like you have a bit of a personal issue with them here. They’ve been talking bills all offseason and especially this regular season. Brandt has been talking bills to the playoffs since before the season started. 

while they are a bit heavy on the pats circle jerk sessions, it’s easily the best morning sports show on TV, IMO. 

My issue is exactly as I described. Yes, I find their Pats fandom over the top and irritating. Aside from that ( difficult to separate), it probably is the best AM sports show on TV for football fans. That’s a sad reflection on the competition mostly, ESPN in particular. Their morning talk consists of about 90% NBA subject matter, regardless of what month it is. 

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

You may be overreacting a bit there.  

I watch them a lot and follow their twitter page.  
they do not show excess love for the cheats.  

None of the attention matters now anyways. 
These guys want to be stars and taken seriously, get into the playoffs and WIN. They have no choice but to talk about the team then. I like rooting for the underdog nobody knows about, if the national media picked up the bills like they did Cleveland this offseason I would puke immediately. 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, Jpsredemption said:

Not a very good 6-2 team. They’ve played two good teams (if you even want to consider Philly good) and lost. 

Yet Dallas is a good 5-3 team which happened to lose to the Jets.  At the end of the day .. people assume the Bills are bad because they have for the last 20 years they have been bad. If this were 1994, people would be discussing Buffalo's inevitable march to another strong showing in the playoffs. The team and the players will get their due if they keep winning and more importantly if they start winning in the playoffs.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:28 PM, Shaw66 said:

I just took a look at the stats.   Bills are 6-2, as we all know.  Bills are 3rd best in yards per game defense, behind the Pats and 49ers, and 3rd best in points per game defense, behind the 49ers and Pats, and NO ONE is talking about the Bills.  

Small market team, no sex appeal, no big-name stars, nothing that makes the Bills interesting except that their defense is great and they're winning.   That's not enough to make them worth covering, I guess.   If they beat the Browns, they're a game behind the Pats in the division, and no one is interested  

i dont think its amazing.that havent beat a good team yet.

18 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

It's coming down to 2 reasons:

1. 6-0 vs terrible teams and 0-2 vs playoff-caliber teams

2. Buffalo's QB isn't good because: stats

A related gem from the world's least attractive sports analyst, Nick Wright:

Understood.

But I don’t think the Titans are allowing they’re a terrible team quite yet, and one team does stand out for the minimal points they allowed the Pats***

We’ll see

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Understood.

But I don’t think the Titans are allowing they’re a terrible team quite yet, and one team does stand out for the minimal points they allowed the Pats***

We’ll see

yea, but I don’t think it’s realistic to expect that deep a dive into all 32 teams. The fast story for 30 seconds of talking points is what it is, more or less

• Like (+1) 1