Hats off to the Hammers Lot Tailgaters

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

That's a heartwarming story about a couple free-loaders who stole someone's seats at the game.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!  Very cool.  The first Bills game I went to was the end of October and my buddy and I were also ill-prepared.  Nobody was quite THIS nice.  I'm glad the young men had a blast!!

Yeah they had a blast.   The funny thing about the seat mix up is they actually had better seats than where they ended up sitting,  but kept going up higher into the 300's and this one family was like "hey guys there are two seats here next to us you can sit here if you want" they ended up staying there the whole game.   

The last game he was at was the Colts snow game and they were wandering around at that game too, especially in the 2nd half when it was chaos.

Kids.

5 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Pizza Pete!! Glad they made the right decision to free load in Hammers Lot! Tell them next time to help pick up trash, it will warm their hearts doing so! Mark, the guy who shared those wings, is probale the smartest guy in the lot hands down. 

In my Lot?

Hammer please pass on a warm thanks to Mark and Pizza Pete.    Tell Pete he's inspired a file cabinet pizza bake off amongst some UB students.  (what could possibly go wrong?) 

9 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Pizza Pete!! Glad they made the right decision to free load in Hammers Lot! Tell them next time to help pick up trash, it will warm their hearts doing so! Mark, the guy who shared those wings, is probale the smartest guy in the lot hands down. 

In my Lot?

Hey, my post game wings are better and no way any one in the lot is smarter than me..Fake News Hammer!!!!!?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Yeah they had a blast.   The funny thing about the seat mix up is they actually had better seats than where they ended up sitting,  but kept going up higher into the 300's and this one family was like "hey guys there are two seats here next to us you can sit here if you want" they ended up staying there the whole game.   

The last game he was at was the Colts snow game and they were wandering around at that game too, especially in the 2nd half when it was chaos.

Kids.

The whole thing is awesome.  I brought my dad to a game vs. SF back in the Steve Young days (we actually kicked their asses).  It was my dad's first/only NFL game.  He was floored by all of it.  People were passing around cookies and brownies.  Just a friendly atmosphere that's hard to beat.