Let's stop apologizing for having an easy schedule

Dont care much about the schedule.

Its hard to win any game in the nfl.  Look at the cowboys/jets, and dolphins/jets... and how miami has played against was, buf, pit, and nyj.  Chargers throttle gb.  Browns beat up ravens.  Giants had a decent run after the bills game.  

Its about winning more than losing.  6-2 is outstanding.  They have a shot at a title halfway in.  Full stop.  

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know the crew.

"6-2 is meaningless because who've they beaten?"

This coming from a guy who says the same when it comes to the Sabres. Sabres beat the teams they are supposed to beat and you still say they suck. Meanwhile the Bills have done the same and it's "We're 6-2, we the best."

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

This coming from a guy who says the same when it comes to the Sabres. Sabres beat the teams they are supposed to beat and you still say they suck. Meanwhile the Bills have done the same and it's "We're 6-2, we the best."

Never said that about the sabres, Chum. But a cool story. I was at the game against the coyotes and came away unimpressed.

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Never said that about the sabres, Chum. But a cool story. I was at the game against the coyotes and came away unimpressed.

That's fine you came away unimpressed. What I want to know is how come you easily look past the Bills flaws on offense but the Sabres your quick to jump on how bad they look.