Let's stop apologizing for having an easy schedule

No reason to apologize.  Play the games on the schedule, beat the teams you play

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I remember all the NFL preview forecasting experts before the season that picked the Bills to win 5 or 6 games and that was based on the same schedule.  These same critics are now citing a weak schedule as the reason the team is 6-2.  If it was so weak why didn't they pick them to 10 or 11 games?   Because they expected us to suck and they were dead wrong.  

Memories are short around here.  

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

If this offense can get from below average to even average we do have a chance. Pats have - @PHI, DAL, @HOU, KC. This is the stretch to watch. They lose a couple of those and we play them at 11-3. If we win the easy ones and can we go 5-1 vs CLE, MIA, DEN, DAL, BAL, PIT?

I have not looked at the Pats schedule.  They could lose a few of those games.

to heck with the wild card, let's shoot for the division title!  

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think anyone is "apologizing" for it. 

But it's fair to have a concern that the team's W-L record may not reflect their overall quality, which is why I believe we are dogs to the Browns.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

22 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know the crew.

"6-2 is meaningless because who've they beaten?"

Every year there are teams with easy schedules that make the playoffs because of it. This is why its almost shocking that for 17 years the Bills never were able to take advantage of it even though they had several chances to.

Just now, matter2003 said:

Every year there are teams with easy schedules that make the playoffs because of it. This is why its almost shocking that for 17 years the Bills never were able to take advantage of it even though they had several chances to.

the inability of all 3 of the non-Pats division teams to make any consistent move for 20 years is shocking

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Machine gun, I wasn't stating my opinion but my understanding of why, factually, the Bills are showing up as underdogs to the Browns.

And my concern is entirely based on my admitted BBFS, which is why I am still a "Hapless Fan"

That’s funny.  I know they are favored by 2.5 points, but as always it’s fair for Vegas to favor the home team by when they see it as a toss up.

we’re good bud.  If not for the wind it was fun yesterday flying up for the game.

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the inability of all 3 of the non-Pats division teams to make any consistent move for 20 years is shocking

Jets had a few years as did the Dolphins in there...Jets actually dominated the Pats in the playoffs and made it to the AFC Championship game...

29 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Already stated. McDermott should be on the hot seat going into 2020 and anything short of a playoff appearance should be the end of his tenure.

You seem awful worked up over a coach whose team is 6-2...