All I want for draft day(s) is

Cripple Creek

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

he has insane talent that is for sure, hopefully he slumps so we can draft him after we win the Superbowl.

Absolutely!!!

Btw the cat is now out of the bag wrt  wide receiver Davonta Smith. The guy is a complete wideout but it looks as if he will be gone by the time we select.

Imo we will have a better shot of getting Ruggs who because of his insane speed, might even be a better fit for Josh. Picture Foster a full step faster with better moves and hands.

Even given the above, I would rather have Smith on the Bills. He catches everything near him and is tall.

Edited by Bill from NYC

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Absolutely!!!

Btw the cat is now out of the bag wrt  wide receiver Davonta Smith. The guy is a complete wideout but it looks as if he will be gone by the time we select.

Imo we will have a better shot of getting Ruggs who because of his insane speed, might even be a better fit for Josh. Picture Foster a full step faster with better moves and hands.

Even given the above, I would rather have Smith on the Bills. He catches everything near him and is tall.

i trust whatever they do ( as long as i like it :D )

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

A right tackle to give Josh some time to throw for once.

Dont see any first RTs that excite me that will be around when we pick, nor in the second and third. Looks like we might have to do some trading up if we want to address this position, which i dont see them doing  given their investment in Ford and getting FAs .

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, Cripple Creek said:

MLB

WR

DT

DE

I know we can fill holes in FA, but what draftable players will we have a shot at in rounds 1-3?  (I would  pull a Ditka+ to get Young if we mostly plug these holes in FA)

I don't know this year's draft class super well yet, but regarding the WRs, the guys that seem likely to be available around our range that I would be interested in are:

Jalen Reagor - TCU - 5'10", 195 lbs, 4.35-4.45 40.

DeVonta Smith - Alabama - 6'1", 178 lbs, 4.40-4.50 40.

These are the two I have circled so far.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/23/2019 at 2:48 PM, DCOrange said:

I don't know this year's draft class super well yet, but regarding the WRs, the guys that seem likely to be available around our range that I would be interested in are:

Jalen Reagor - TCU - 5'10", 195 lbs, 4.35-4.45 40.

DeVonta Smith - Alabama - 6'1", 178 lbs, 4.40-4.50 40.

These are the two I have circled so far.

Take a look at Tee Higgins. With all the talent at the top, he might slip a little after Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb. I really can’t see 4 WRs going before we pick. 

If that does happen though, they seem to have really scouted USC games this year and Michael Pittman might be a target in the second. He’s a big dude at 6’4”, 220 and has really strong hands. 

7 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Take a look at Tee Higgins. With all the talent at the top, he might slip a little after Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb. I really can’t see 4 WRs going before we pick. 

If that does happen though, they seem to have really scouted USC games this year and Michael Pittman might be a target in the second. He’s a big dude at 6’4”, 220 and has really strong hands. 

Where did you see this?

On 12/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, whorlnut said:

he is a beast would like to see what he could do for us.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.