All I want for draft day(s) is

Cripple Creek

On 11/9/2019 at 11:22 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

Chase Young. I would give body parts to get him. 

Well, we’re waiting for your initial offer. We might be able to work something out if you demonstrate your commitment.......wait, are these your body parts? You have extras laying around? Someone else’s, willingly or otherwise? 

I think we need more info here. 

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, we’re waiting for your initial offer. We might be able to work something out if you demonstrate your commitment.......wait, are these your body parts? You have extras laying around? Someone else’s, willingly or otherwise? 

I think we need more info here. 

I’ll throw in a kidney

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ll throw in a kidney

A good opening bid, especially since you have two anyways. I’ll throw in a couple tonsils. Surely someone has an appendix available since it’s such a good cause! 

WAIT! The question remains....is this YOUR kidney? Maybe we can make it part of the Myles Garrett fine? 

Edited by Augie

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

A good opening bid, especially since you have two anyways. I’ll throw in a couple tonsils. Surely someone has an appendix available since it’s such a good cause! 

WAIT! The question remains....is this YOUR kidney? Maybe we can make it part of the Myles Garrett fine? 

A left leg.

I’ll have to check what else I have ground up in the freezer

22 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

A left leg.

I’ll have to check what else I have ground up in the freezer

I’m guessing a liver, with fava beans from the pantry, and a nice Chianti, you are sacrificing a fine meal. Not YOUR body part, but still a loss for you. I like your spirit! 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

It’s someone else’s kidney... but I will bring my SPLEEN

Edited by YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 2:49 PM, Sunshower said:

- Leave our OL alone.

- Retain Shaq and Jordan P.

- Draft a WR 

- Draft a RE

- Sign Sean Lee to play OLB

- Draft a K

- Draft another CB

I don’t see too many holes but the free agent market looks abysmal.

Sean Lee is done and Murphy is fine.

• Like (+1) 1

Terrell Lewis from Alabama is an OLB/DE that I think could fill in the snaps vacated by Zo.  Had an elbow injury in 2017 and an ACL in 2018, but is a great talent that can play standing up traditional OLB or with his hand in the dirt at DE, just like how we use Zo.

With his injury history, which certainly hasn't scared us away from some recent FAs, I think he's a day 2 prospect.  Give me a top WR in round 1 and pick him up in round 2 or 3 and I'd be a happy camper

15 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Would love Derrick Brown and Chase Young but thats not happening.

So with our low draft pick i would take DE Anfernee Jenn from Alabama.

23 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

thats why he keeps making plays, hes the fun  boy to pick on but its just not the case.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.