19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

"Zay Jones takes one last piss before he fights for Jesus."

Cold, dawg.  ?

?

24 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

“...such a rainy night in Jaw-jah...

feels like it rainin’ all over da world...”

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Maybe I should've warned the people below first.

Congrats! That’s a nice stream, but telling me to bring my umbrella and galoshes isn’t really going to save me there! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

libertyone-water

King Kong, after a night of heavy partying, relieves himself in downtown Philly.

In college the girls thought they would outsmart the boys while living in the dorms. There were 10 guys, and 10 girls, and two kegs of beer in the shower of the girls suite. The rules: a guys keg, and a girls keg, who could finish the keg, then get all 10 members of the team up to Dana Gardens (the only walkable bar as @Seasons1992 knows) and finish one more beer. 

One of the guys on our team was Pete, a giant of a man, an ROTC guy who could dominate a rugby game against Big 10 competition. He was also very competitive in beer drinking. He would NOT lose to girls, and he’d suck down countless beers, then blow them out....still cold! It looked eerily like the above! 

The hilarious part is, the girls switched kegs right before we finished ours. They then all giggled and ran up to the bar to finish that “final beer” for the victory. OK.....think about this......they left 10 drunk guys in their suite to finish a second keg of beer! Yeah, who won THAT contest! 

I am seriously LOL just thinking about it!