Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, eball said:

Whatever you're doing, you are in the wrong profession.  Get an audition tape together, STAT, and send it to the networks.

Never claimed to be a know it all, matter of fact I find those types to be annoying. Simply said, the Bills seem to play to their opponents skill level and not their own. Chubb is a great running back and if Mayfield gets hot it could be a close game. Anyways, when I played sports I was taught to talk up the other team, that way you don’t overlook them and if you do win it means you beat a worthwhile opponent but anyways, keep on with the prideful arrogance, see where it gets you.

5 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Never claimed to be a know it all, matter of fact I find those types to be annoying. Simply said, the Bills seem to play to their opponents skill level and not their own. Chubb is a great running back and if Mayfield gets hot it could be a close game. Anyways, when I played sports I was taught to talk up the other team, that way you don’t overlook them and if you do win it means you beat a worthwhile opponent but anyways, keep on with the prideful arrogance, see where it gets you.

Or maybe they play to their own skill level , and do so pretty consistently. I wish they could have played to the Pats* and Eagles skill level, but they just aren’t there yet in terms of overall talent. 

42 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Actually, I am not longing for respect at all yet. I understand why the media is hesitant to give us credit so far, because we are not winning in any spectacular fashion against “bad” opponents. I am just referencing the way they change their narrative after the game because they assume the team we beat must be bad, since we beat them. 

I dont expect any national attention intil until we beat a team like the Patriots* or Cowboys.

exactly...AND add in the fact that the Bills have been a joke for 20 years, why would the media or anyone outside of Buffalo be giving us any respect??? As the Bills players say today, no one will give us respect until we earn it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PaattMaann said:

exactly...AND add in the fact that the Bills have been a joke for 20 years, why would the media or anyone outside of Buffalo be giving us any respect??? As the Bills players say today, no one will give us respect until we earn it. 

There is another team that has been even more of a joke for 20 years and they got a ton of respect before they earned it 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Putin said:

This is a HUGE  !!  one think for sure is that will get Cleveland’s best shot  and IMO will tell us a lot about what kind of a team we really are , I don’t know how everyone feels about this game , BUT to me if lose this game this would be by far the most disappointing loss of the season , 

i don’t care how we win , let’s just find a way to win !!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

I think your cat should play DT.

• Haha (+1) 1

Betting nugget: This is the seventh time in the past 25 seasons that a team with a .250 or lower winning percentage is favored over a team with a .750 or better winning percentage in Week 6 or later. The favorite is 6-0 ATS in the previous six games. And it's just the third time in the Super Bowl era it's happened in Week 10 or later (2-0 ATS previously). Read more.

Don’t call me Shirley but this streak should come to an end......

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's really astonishing that in a 3 year span just a few years ago....they went 4-44.  That is unreal to me.  

The Bills were almost as bad in the mid 80's.

1984 - 2-14

1985 - 2-14

1986 - 4-12......8-40. Those were miserable times except in 86 we had hope with Kelly as our QB.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, iinii said:

Betting nugget: This is the seventh time in the past 25 seasons that a team with a .250 or lower winning percentage is favored over a team with a .750 or better winning percentage in Week 6 or later. The favorite is 6-0 ATS in the previous six games. And it's just the third time in the Super Bowl era it's happened in Week 10 or later (2-0 ATS previously). Read more.

Don’t call me Shirley but this streak should come to an end......

This game scares the crap out of me.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

We did almost get beat by the Dolphins.

They got a late TD and still needed to recover an onside kick ( practically impossible under new rules) to even have a chance. Almost doesn’t mean much. All of the Bills games were fairly close, some required comebacks and the MIA game wasn’t much different. They’ve played pretty consistent football. They’re really not good enough for a close game to mean they played down to anyone’s level. When they beat winning teams then falter and struggle vs a weak one, that would apply. 

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Allen cracked me up, I don't want to throw to X (points to the left of the stadium) and have the pass go there (points to the right)...

Madden bends to the marketing of big city players. Tre White 16th best corner in the league - response from Tre "that's a disgrace".

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2