Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

Freddie Kitchens discusses Josh Allen in Thursday press conference: Transcript

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/freddie-kitchens-discusses-josh-allen-in-thursday-press-conference-transcript.html

On challenges Bills QB Josh Allen presents:

“Josh is second in the league in scrambles by a quarterback – second in yardage. He is good outside the pocket and he continues to look down the field, but he can tuck the ball and run it and that makes him very dangerous from the standpoint of that. He has four game-winning drives – two of them sort of at the end, and I am talking his career now, but two of them at the end of the game and two somewhat earlier in the fourth quarter, but they were still game-winning drives in the fourth quarter. He never gives up. He is always trying to attack. He has gotten better as a passer and continues to get better as a passer. When you win with your feet also, that is always an advantage.”

8 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Browns 4th hardest schedule at present and the Bills 30th.....This game is gonna be a nice test for the Bills even though if they win i'm sure the media will spin it as the lowly 2-6 Browns but boy are they on the facts that The Browns are favored because the Bills are no where near a true 6-2 team..........Will be important to get on top of the Browns early imo to stop any confidence they may gain in game

You do know how Vegas works right?  To get SUCKERS to bet $$$

The Home team starts as a 3 point favorite

Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns

Pick: Bills +2.5

Seems the Browns are un favored by .5 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

35 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Probably no Vernon. Miles is beast & Ward is their Tre White but their LB's suck this year going from 3-4 to 4-3. Safeties are the weakest in the league. Safety and Off Tackle are their 2 biggest needs.

Josh & Motor should have success.....but depending on the game plan of course-

Joe "The Show" Schoebert does NOT suck, and I'll have words with anyone that says otherwise.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

6-2 vs 2-6, tight team vs a Hot Mess, Playoffs likely vs Not likely, quality coaching vs a sham. 

So why am I so worried about this game? Why will I be thrilled if we pull out a win??

Joe Marino on Locked on Bills predicted a loss. The Bills are an underdog for a reason. I hope they win but wouldn’t be surprised by a loss (I say this almost every week) 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

all I know is, the bills better be up for this game. I expect them to be motivated with all the predictions against them.

they come out with a W, they're moving closer to the competitor they're trying to become.

lose, to a 2-6 dysfunctional team, they still have a ways to go, quite a ways.

prove the naysayers wrong.

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well Louis Riddick just predicted the Browns will shut out the Bills......probably the first step in their Superbowl run. ......lol.

This is a HUGE  !!  one think for sure is that will get Cleveland’s best shot  and IMO will tell us a lot about what kind of a team we really are , I don’t know how everyone feels about this game , BUT to me if lose this game this would be by far the most disappointing loss of the season , 

i don’t care how we win , let’s just find a way to win !!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

39 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well Louis Riddick just predicted the Browns will shut out the Bills......probably the first step in their Superbowl run. ......lol.

is this for real? a team that gives up 25 a game and somebody is predicting a shutout?

bills might very well get nipped this week. but a shutout? that's just ignorant.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

This is one of those games that can go either way.

Whatever you're doing, you are in the wrong profession.  Get an audition tape together, STAT, and send it to the networks.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You know how it will go. A bunch of people are predicting we will lose, but when we win, instead of admitting we are better than they thought, they will all say “wow, the Browns are even worse than we thought and the Bills beat another cupcake opponent”.  At the end of the day, I only care that we get the W, but it is funny to see the negative spin play out. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

You know how it will go. A bunch of people are predicting we will lose, but when we win, instead of admitting we are better than they thought, they will all say “wow, the Browns are even worse than we thought and the Bills beat another cupcake opponent”.  At the end of the day, I only care that we get the W, but it is funny to see the negative spin play out. 

All of Bills fandom would serve themselves well to ignore the outside noise until Thanksgiving, because even if the Bills defeat their next three opponents that respect you're all longing for will still not come until they beat a team "perceived" to be good.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, eball said:

All of Bills fandom would serve themselves well to ignore the outside noise until Thanksgiving, because even if the Bills defeat their next three opponents that respect you're all longing for will still not come until they beat a team "perceived" to be good.

Actually, I am not longing for respect at all yet. I understand why the media is hesitant to give us credit so far, because we are not winning in any spectacular fashion against “bad” opponents. I am just referencing the way they change their narrative after the game because they assume the team we beat must be bad, since we beat them. 

I dont expect any national attention intil until we beat a team like the Patriots* or Cowboys.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

From what I saw in the Denver game, they have already been trying to do this. There were several times the Browns went empty on first down and Baker refused to take 5-7 yards on an underneath route because he was looking OBJ's way. They left a lot of yards on the field last week. Hopefully the trend continues and hopefully White covers OBJ the whole game. Wallace on him scares the hell out of me.