Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

Dont have a good feeling about this game. Chubb and Hunt are worrisome, especially with the D problems in the run game. Also Garrett against the Bills offensive line is not a good matchup. 

This is a must win game IMO. If they lose here I dont see how they get to 10 wins. 

7 minutes ago, noacls said:

Dont have a good feeling about this game. Chubb and Hunt are worrisome, especially with the D problems in the run game. Also Garrett against the Bills offensive line is not a good matchup. 

This is a must win game IMO. If they lose here I dont see how they get to 10 wins. 

There are a million other ways to get to 10 wins but this sure as hell makes it pretty easy

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Estelle Getty said:

The Browns suck!  Stop worrying so much. Now they are going to try n force the ball to Odell which should lead to an interception or 2

please don't take this the wrong way   

your last prediction failed miserably ...   lets keep the jinx material to a minimum please 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Somehow McDermott needs to convince the entire team that it’s always the fourth quarter and we need a stop and a TD to ice the game.  It seems that they play quite well under that scenario. Especially our oft maligned quarterback.

I don't think this team knows what do in an even score game or with a lead.  Waiting until their backs are against the wall to play their best ball is not a sustainable formula for success.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sooo anyone worried about mayfield? All I see is concern about the running backs. 

Mayfield can connect on the homerun ball.  Thats my biggest concern.  We need to make him sustain drives.  The Browns have had major problems getting into the end zone and typically settle for FGs when they move the ball.

Buffalo will need to score MORE than 17 f@#$ing points this week to win most likely.

22 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Mayfield can connect on the homerun ball.  Thats my biggest concern.  We need to make him sustain drives.  The Browns have had major problems getting into the end zone and typically settle for FGs when they move the ball.

Buffalo will need to score MORE than 17 f@#$ing points this week to win most likely.

Good thing we have done that in 5 out of 8 games!!! 

Edited by PaattMaann
  • Like (+1) 2

I think Cleveland is a team that is capable of having a very good day and coming out with a much-needed win.

The key for me is going to be pass protection. Keep Garrett and Vernon (if he plays) off of Allen and take advantage of their shaky coverage unit outside of Ward.

Defensively, get hats into the backfield against the run and force Baker to make big plays.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I think Cleveland is a team that is capable of having a very good day and coming out with a much-needed win.

The key for me is going to be pass protection. Keep Garrett and Vernon (if he plays) off of Allen and take advantage of their shaky coverage unit outside of Ward.

Defensively, get hats into the backfield against the run and force Baker to make big plays.

Yes and win the turnover battle.

This is a dream matchup for all you negative Fairweather Bills fans that post here. If the bills lose you're going to be making three to five threads an hour and if the Bills win they're going to take it away for beating a bad team.

It's a win/win for "you know who you are"

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1