Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I hope he takes touches away from Chubb.  The Browns have a too many mouths to feed and it's a problem.  My main concern is Jarvis Landry against Levi Wallace.  

I keep seeing this but Landry plays in the slot and Wallace plays on the outside. Wallace will likely see Calloway or Higgins (probably Calloway) 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

For those of you downplaying hunts return... look at our screen defense this year and how Hunt has done with screens in the past. Kitchens isnt a world beater of a coach, but you can bet we will see a handful of screens to hunt this week.

Love all these dire warnings of impending doom this week.

11 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I am pretty worried about this game. I think we will get beat pretty good. Browns are so unpredictable/inconsistent; they may get up for this game and they will have both Chubb and Hunt. 

Hope I am wrong! 

Do you really? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If we beat the Browns then it's going to be a week of dread over the Broncos, then the Dolphins "revenge" game, etc. etc. It's what we do.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

If we beat the Browns then it's going to be a week of dread over the Broncos, then the Dolphins "revenge" game, etc. etc. It's what we do.

It's not what WE do.

WE is an all-inclusive term. I don't sit here chewing on my nails, waiting for the roof to collapse in on my head.

Only people with weak stomachs do that.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

It's not what WE do.

WE is an all-inclusive term. I don't sit here chewing on my nails, waiting for the roof to collapse in on my head.

Only people with weak stomachs do that.

Enough do to make it annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

There is no denying that. Lotta feeble hearts in this fan base

I think it's part a desire to be that guy who saw it coming. This week's Nostradamus. They can win or lose every game. That's why they play em. I'm just trying to enjoy winning.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

For those of you downplaying hunts return... look at our screen defense this year and how Hunt has done with screens in the past. Kitchens isnt a world beater of a coach, but you can bet we will see a handful of screens to hunt this week.

I’m not downplaying anything, but they already run screens with Chubb. It’s not new, just because Hunt will take carries/targets from Chubb. They can not stop the screens with Chubb or not stop the screens with Hunt. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Kareem Hunt returns this week.

The defense is going to get gashed.  This is the mid-season wakeup call we all fear.

^^^^^^^

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think it's part a desire to be that guy who saw it coming. This week's Nostradamus. They can win or lose every game. That's why they play em. I'm just trying to enjoy winning.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Kareem hasn’t played ball in over a year. How many touches do you really think he’ll get? Are they going to take away the ball from their best player to give it to a guy who hasn’t shown squat since playing with Andy Reid’s fire power offense? 

Chances are he will won't get gassed in his first game back, just like Laveon was ready to in the opener.  The issue for guys after long absences is maintaining their conditioning as the season slogs on.  But they're usually good to go for the first outing.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do you really? 

absolutely I hope I am wrong. I am a glass-full type of fan normally. But I hate playing teams like this— lots of talent, but totally underachieving and poorly coached. it feels very unpredictable. 

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I am sure you were predicting a blowout win over the Dolphins too?

I don’t understand why we aren’t allowed to be nervous. As Bills fans, it’s in our DNA. ?