Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

How is that possible? Seriously, that defies logic. Is he “seeing ghosts”, losing his poise, and rushing things too much? If so, I hope McFrazier can offer up some pressure packages. 

Might be better not to pressure him, from the looks of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Might be better not to pressure him, from the looks of it. 

Yeah, I agree now that I think about it. I’ve only seen one game of his this season (Rams) and he looked jittery. 

1 hour ago, dakrider said:

The more I think about this game the more I think its going to be a shootout. Browns are going to move the ball and score some points and Bills are going to have to do the same. 

I have the same feeling. I keep thinking this is the week we will need Allen to take over the game. It is not a gimme. Just get to the 4th quarter within 7 points and I think our superior coaching will win it at the end.

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

How is that possible? Seriously, that defies logic. Is he “seeing ghosts”, losing his poise, and rushing things too much? If so, I hope McFrazier can offer up some pressure packages. 

He's short - maybe pressure creates more spacing/passing lanes for him.  Better off keeping the mud in front of him.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s a combination of teams playing more coverage vs that offense and him not seeing the field. Another issue is that obj hasn’t been in the right place 

Also, as MAJBobby posted before.

EIi6g_VXsAAmvOI.jpg

He's forcing it to his top receivers when they aren't open is the best I can guess without watching game film.

Edited by The Wiz

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Niners put a ton of pressure on him and that worked too 

Easier to do when you have a beast like Bosa. Bills D is lacking in pass rushers. I can see Frazier mostly playing coverages, as that’s more in his wheelhouse anyway. 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Are we just going to ignore Allen also being on that list? ?

Well worn territory from his “ hero ball” episodes earlier in the season. 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Didn’t his hero ball come from when he was under pressure? 

He hasn’t thrown many INT s in recent weeks, so I’d say probably not. At least one of those INTs was an underthrown deep shot. The INT vs TEN over the middle wasn’t under pressure but who knows what their criteria is for “ under pressure “ and not under pressure. Anyway, the INTs were discussed at length. Most were considered to be bad hero ball throws instead of throwaways. 

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

How many bills fans do we think will be in attendance Sunday?

Should be a decent contingent, with a short distance to drive and not terrible weather. Plenty of tix on secondary market. Not TEN type numbers, but solid. Browns fans have to be losing interest. 

38 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Hopefully get a TO or 2 off of Baker Mayfield. Maybe get an INT or 2 would be nice. I feel like he most likely will throw a pick at least once anyways.

I have a good feeling about Edmunds getting a pick in this one. Maybe a pick 6 late in the game.

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I have a good feeling about Edmunds getting a pick in this one. Maybe a pick 6 late in the game.

It would be nice. He hasn’t been making game changing plays, and it’s halfway through year two. He’s young, but has been a disappointment relative to his draft position imo. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It would be nice. He hasn’t been making game changing plays, and it’s halfway through year two. He’s young, but has been a disappointment relative to his draft position imo. 

Its gonna come. He's been sniffing them out and just missing.

• Like (+1) 1