Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I know a guy.   What do you need? ?

I’m good, but thanks! 

He certainly does have a squirrelly look about him. I pray the tire fire continues at least ONE MORE WEEK!  

1 hour ago, wolfpack78 said:

Anyone else going to the game?  I'm driving up from Columbus and expecting it to be 33% - 40% Bills fans.  Ticket prices on the secondary market have really come down as a result of the Browns recent performance.

I am planning to go with my brothers

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Forecast so far for Sunday - rain/snow mix, high of 42

As long as it isn’t windy, I’m ok with it. I think Josh has an advantage in wetter conditions but wind is a great equalizer.

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Forecast so far for Sunday - rain/snow mix, high of 42

“Winter” in Atlanta. 

Month after month.....

Why am I here again? 

EDIT: I’m working on being positive in life. NOT just with the Bills. It could be worse. Of course. 

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I like this game about as much as I liked the Eagles game.

I feel kind of similar but the Eagles have an all world coaching staff, and the Browns have the Browns coaching staff. I think that tips the scales in our favor. They are a very talented team, maybe more talented than the Bills, and I don't love our matchups. But they have been a mess this year for a reason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, stuvian said:

whoever thought that signing OBJ to a team with a rookie coach was a good idea needs to walk the plank

Promoting Freddie Kitchens to head coach because Baker liked him was their biggest mistake.  The best coach for a team like this is one with previous experience who runs a tight ship.  Hiring somebody like Marvin Lewis (I know he sucks in the playoffs), Jim Caldwell, or even Gregg Williams would've been the better decision. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Promoting Freddie Kitchens to head coach because Baker liked him was their biggest mistake.  The best coach for a team like this is one with previous experience who runs a tight ship.  Hiring somebody like Marvin Lewis (I know he sucks in the playoffs), Jim Caldwell, or even Gregg Williams would've been the better decision. 

Adam Gase should have been Cleveland's man. ?

• Haha (+1) 1