Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can't tell if being silly, or just dense?... 

"The Browns' offense and defense step up in this one to help flip the trends. Cleveland gives the Dawg Pound something to cheer about, as it blows out the bills by at least 21 points."

So you have two guys calling for a blowout? Both of whom did so in “Bold Prediction” segments. Are you going to be ok!? I know it’s tough.

10 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

So you have two guys calling for a blowout? Both of whom did so in “Bold Prediction” segments. Are you going to be ok!? I know it’s tough.

I’m sorry, did you slip and fall and hit your head? Or maybe your forgot to take your medicine? Maybe you just need a snickers.

I said that I don’t understand the amount of takes declaring the bills are likely to lose, and or get blown out by the Browns. It’s slightly confusing given the fact that the Bills are 6-2, and the Browns are 2-6. The Bills outplaying expectations, and the Browns pooping all over their expectations. So I posted that the assumption that the bills would lose, let along lose badly, was idiotic, and I hope that we prove them wrong.

You then asked for one example of such takes. I gave you one definite one, and one that seems to imply a bad day for the Bills. There was also a long conversation on the ATN podcast where several of the pundits predicting the Browns winning. I didn’t mention those because you asked for one. I provided one, you showed a stunning lack of reading comprehension, and now are somehow considering me to be making up the negative takes directed at Buffalo?

It’s not tough that there are people saying the bills will get blown out, I don’t care about their opinions cause they’re idiotic and I assume they will be proven quite wrong. That being said, I am sure it is tough being you. I’m sorry you have to deal with that. 

;)

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m sorry, did you slip and fall and hit your head? Or maybe your forgot to take your medicine? Maybe you just need a snickers.

I said that I don’t understand the amount of takes declaring the bills are likely to lose, and or get blown out by the Browns. It’s slightly confusing given the fact that the Bills are 6-2, and the Browns are 2-6. The Bills outplaying expectations, and the Browns pooping all over their expectations. So I posted that the assumption that the bills would lose, let along lose badly, was idiotic, and I hope that we prove them wrong.

You then asked for one example of such takes. I gave you one definite one, and one that seems to imply a bad day for the Bills. There was also a long conversation on the ATN podcast where several of the pundits predicting the Browns winning. I didn’t mention those because you asked for one. I provided one, you showed a stunning lack of reading comprehension, and now are someone considering me to be making up the negative takes directed at Buffalo?

It’s not tough that there are people saying the bills will get blown out, I don’t care about their opinions cause they’re idiotic and I assume they will be proven quite wrong. That being said, I am sure it is tough being you. I’m sorry you have to deal with that. 

;)

Yah yah, or I didn’t see James Jones comments and only saw Deanglo Hall’s. Two guys whom both have said stupid things throughout and after their careers.

Go ahead, try and make it personal, I’m not taking the bait. I hope the Bills prove people wrong just as much as anyone else. I just don’t understand the “outrage”,  anyone that is familiar with “bold predictions” understands the segment. 

Have a good day. 

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Yah yah, or I didn’t see James Jones comments and only saw Deanglo Hall’s. Two guys whom both have said stupid things throughout and after their careers.

Go ahead, try and make it personal, I’m not taking the bait. I hope the Bills prove people wrong just as much as anyone else. I just don’t understand the “outrage”,  anyone that is familiar with “bold predictions” understands the segment. 

Have a good day. 

18 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

giphy.gif

This has been a fun conversation. Let's do it again sometime. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

giphy.gif

This has been a fun conversation. Let's do it again sometime. 

Highlight the part where you originally asked if I was dense.

The only thing I am guilty of is having too much fun watching LSU take Bama to task. 

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Highlight the part where you originally asked if I was dense.

The only thing I am guilty of is having too much fun watching LSU take Bama to task. 

Yes, when I honestly could not tell what you were missing. Your introduction to this conversation was you asking for validation to my point, which I provided, which you missed. Reading errors are perfectly acceptable. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This throws me back to some of those 2017 games in which a well-coached, strong defensive team showed up motivated to beat up a team after these kinds of media predictions, thinking of the sweeps that these networks had picking the Chiefs, Falcons, Broncos over us. 

I hope we see those Bills teams tomorrow. Show up, do your job, play smart, and we'll be 7-2.

21 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Think the Bills players should be more than motivated this week.  Dogs vs a 2-6 team and the media tools predicting a Browns blowout should be more than enough motivation.  Go Bills

I've seen very few national media figures predict a blowout.  Most are leaning towards the Bills (as is the betting public).  You can certainly highlight the doubters though.

24 minutes ago, arcane said:

This throws me back to some of those 2017 games in which a well-coached, strong defensive team showed up motivated to beat up a team after these kinds of media predictions, thinking of the sweeps that these networks had picking the Chiefs, Falcons, Broncos over us. 

I hope we see those Bills teams tomorrow. Show up, do your job, play smart, and we'll be 7-2.

I remember that Chiefs game which I still think might be one of McDermott’s best coaching wins just based on expectations. Coming off of horrible losses vs saints and chargers, going into Arrowhead and held both Tyreek hill and  Kareem hunt in check and won on the Tre White pick. 

Nice!

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Y’all know it’s actually legal to mail a crow right? Dead or alive.... You can mail one to these places as a “stick it to `em” if you’re that livid about these predictions. You can also have a pie delivered from a bakery with “humble” spelled in the crust.... Be creative.... Maybe blow up their Twitter with links to Humble Pie songs and #billsmafia if we stop the browns???? 

Have fun with this. The bills are 6-2! Enjoy the ride.