Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I've had a sneaking suspicion that he's going to score a TD this game.

Pick-6, scoop 'n' score, something.

I also think that Allen will have a huge game--only because I'm facing him in fantasy, and every QB that I face has a HUGE game. Like 4+ TDs huge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I've had a sneaking suspicion that he's going to score a TD this game.

Pick-6, scoop 'n' score, something.

I also think that Allen will have a huge game--only because I'm facing him in fantasy, and every QB that I face has a HUGE game. Like 4+ TDs huge.

I hope that you are right. I really don't care for this particular Brown's team.

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I hope that you are right. I really don't care for this particular Brown's team.

I have really tried to like them given they are my local team and I have lot of good friends who are loyal Browns fans and deserve to have nice things. But I find it difficult to root for them - they have such unlikeable players.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have really tried to like them given they are my local team and I have lot of good friends who are loyal Browns fans and deserve to have nice things. But I find it difficult to root for them - they have such unlikeable players.

Yeah...me as well. I have always tried to like them, but since Mayfield arrived, forget it. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/best-nfl-week-10-picks-against-spreads-ravens-saints-bills/6cjdotmjg0uc1o4kwgfaodr9w

Cleveland Browns may have been transmitting Super Bowl signals in preseason, but the only signal that is coming out of the Dawg Pound in recent weeks is a distress SOS call. The Browns are sinking faster than the Titanic right now; and that’s after entering the so-called soft part of their NFL schedule.

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/best-nfl-week-10-picks-against-spreads-ravens-saints-bills/6cjdotmjg0uc1o4kwgfaodr9w

Cleveland Browns may have been transmitting Super Bowl signals in preseason, but the only signal that is coming out of the Dawg Pound in recent weeks is a distress SOS call. The Browns are sinking faster than the Titanic right now; and that’s after entering the so-called soft part of their NFL schedule.

Nesting parentheses sighting! 

Brandon Allen (no relation to Kyle Allen (or Josh Allen, for that matter))

The game concerns me too. So many are saying that Cleveland is due to play a good game. That may be. But so are the bills! I do believe that if the bills play one entire game at a high level they beat the best of game of the Browns 

45 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Louis Riddick picks the Bills to be shut out.  Jonathan Vilma almost fell out of his chair lmao.  Saw it on Facebook.  He said "Buffalo's offense, give me a break".  Should be great bulletin board material

Well, the offense needs to start showing some consistency. Stop having lapses during games 

47 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Louis Riddick picks the Bills to be shut out.  Jonathan Vilma almost fell out of his chair lmao.  Saw it on Facebook.  He said "Buffalo's offense, give me a break".  Should be great bulletin board material

This chump was a Bill. Never has nice things to say about former team

6 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Well, the offense needs to start showing some consistency. Stop having lapses during games 

This chump was a Bill. Never has nice things to say about former team

Who picks a team to shut out another team?? Are the Browns the 85' Bears? Sounds like some kind of agenda going on here. Does he harbor some resentment?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Truly bad browns games so far:

image.thumb.png.ba3be34ce93cddd2e4afbda1b3b6dd3b.png

This is why the Browns are favored.  I do not like Mayfield.  The Bills very much need to win this game.   Or I will be sad. 

This is why I'm scared of this game. The Bills will have to score more than they have so far to win.

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

it should and hope it was. I really hope the team heard this, I know it would motivate the hell out of me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it should and hope it was. I really hope the team heard this, I know it would motivate the hell out of me.

its not a very good match up for the Bills.  Browns have a good pass rush, which is something the Bills struggle with.  The Bills do not have a good pass rush which is something the Browns struggle with.    Chubb up the middle is a bit scary.    If the Bills win this game, they are a legit contender to advance in the playoffs.  If they lose the game, they are likely a one and done playoff team.  If they lose badly per Riddick, the wheels could come flying off the Bills.