Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

This game worries me a bit more so then Eagles game. Browns do have some talent but at same time they have had a really schedule Plus Nick Chubb is a good RB.

The Eagles have a Superbowl winning coach who is capable of out-dueling Bill Belicheck.

Now Freddy Kitchens may be that level of guy, but he's yet to show it.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Kareem Hunt looks like back as well. Hope Bill's run D issues are fixed or much better. Have to be better prepared in this one,

Kareen Hunt...sounds familiar but doesn't seem to have any stats this season...hmmm are we supposed to be afraid of the guy averaging 0.0 yards per carry?

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Eagles have a Superbowl winning coach who is capable of out-dueling Bill Belicheck.

Now Freddy Kitchens may be that level of guy, but he's yet to show it.

KaleidoscopicWebbedCockatiel-size_restri

39 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

This game worries me a bit more so then Eagles game. Browns do have some talent but at same time they have had a really schedule Plus Nick Chubb is a good RB.

I was more concerned about the eagles then this one but the browns are dangerous for obvious reasons. Bills can't afford to drop in level. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

When you look at a football matchup to try to decide who has the edge, you usually look at three factors: Coaching, Quarterback, and Defense. I would say that ALL THREE of those factors currently go in Buffalo's favor. I'm not saying Josh Allen is better than Baker Mayfield, but he certainly has been PLAYING better than Baker the past few weeks. So coaching, quarterback, defense? Buffalo. 

And yet? I can't shake the feeling of a Bills loss this Sunday. 

Our defense on Sunday will win the day but it won't be convincing. Josh will have moments with some mistakes sprinkled in. My biggest FEAR is Daboll. That falls under the coaching category. 

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

You do know how Vegas works right?  To get SUCKERS to bet $$$

The Home team starts as a 3 point favorite

Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns

Pick: Bills +2.5

Seems the Browns are un favored by .5 

Yeah guys that have power polls that show on a neutral field the Bills and Browns are only a 1pt difference.  Look at the DVOA of the offenses and defenses of each team.  A lot of duct tape guys go oh 6-2 team vs a 2-6 team easy money without looking into the numbers and doing a proper handicap.  

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

All the guys reps bounce around, presumably depending upon specific plays called and that weeks game plan.  But while early in the season, Smith had several games with 50% of the snaps, over recent weeks it's been 31, 32%.  Smith had 2 penalties against Philly, none against Washington.

Kroft got 58% of the snaps against Philly, 17% against the Redskins.  Dawson Knox trended in the other direction: 45% against Philly, 76% against Washington.

I am expecting Lee to get a bunch against Cleveland as a blocker to help with Myles Garrett. Love to see Knox get a few too and then release out for catches.

10 hours ago, Sunshower said:

If it weren’t for a couple big plays by TreDavious White we would have lost. I stand by it, Browns could be a trap game.

Many games come down to a few key plays here or there; and trap games are a myth. Besides, the Bills aren’t consistently good enough to have a “ trap “ game. They’re not even favored vs Browns. 

2 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

His numbers are much better with time.  He’s terrible under pressure

Actually, a stat was posted this week showing Mayfield had worst rating in the league when not pressured. I’m guessing he’s not worst in the league when rushed. 

On 11/7/2019 at 2:06 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, Horseradish.  If we win, we get the "W".  On to Miami.

I don’t disagree. I was talking about our perception within the league. And I absolutely vote for “horseradish” being the new “bull sh**.” 

go bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Found this kinda funny in the sense Cleveland is favored.

Yet as far as Fantasy picks, and yes I'm well aware it's called Fantasy and serves no real purpose other than playing the odds and exploiting mismatches.

As far as Start'em and Sit'em on many sites: 

Starts: Josh Allen, Devin Singletary, Buffalo Def, Sleeper: Hauschka

Sits: Mayfield, Gore, Landry, Cleveland D, Seibert (K)

Yet when I look at all the so called expert picks most seem to favor Cleveland in the game by about 60-65%. I'm assuming they feel this is Cleveland's make or break game before they circle the toilet and are in all out desperation mode. 

• Like (+1) 3