Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I agree with this. Either Buffalo wins or Cleveland wins.

The last time the Bills were favored big and everyone here said it was a gimme was Miami. That game was a fight. If the Bills play like that they get blown out by Cleveland. Cleveland has so much more talent. I don’t feel any game the Bills play is a gimme. 

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The last time the Bills were favored big and everyone here said it was a gimme was Miami. That game was a fight. If the Bills play like that they get blown out by Cleveland. Cleveland has so much more talent. I don’t feel any game the Bills play is a gimme. 

They aren’t favored at all 

Cleveland is currently -3 per ESPN app

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

Some of the disrespect is local....writers saying Bills haven't beaten anyone good...fans complaining of no 300 yd games from Allen or a perfect game from the team...

I love Jeremy White's tightrope passive/aggressive schtick. Ready to say 'I told you so' for either outcome.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Here's a clue. Baker isn't throwing to him.

The Duke/Foster competition is fascinating.  They both seem to be competing for the last active spot each week, and will probably be competing for the last WR spot next year, assuming we bring in another WR in FA/Draft. 

Foster brings so much speed, but we already have speed in Brown, McKenzie and Roberts.  Duke, if healthy again, is a big target and, perhaps more important due to where we seem to be headed offensively, a nasty run blocker.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Quick question who are we rooting for tonight in the Chargers vs Raiders?

makes sense to root for the raiders to be knocked down to 4-5, moving the chargers to 5-5..... but I really don't want the chargers feeling themselves.

so that's a toughy.

• Like (+1) 1

My biggest worry with the Browns is that they copy the Eagles gameplan.   Run with Chubb and try to screen us to death with the return of Kareem Hunt. 

I trust Tre White to follow OBJ around, and Landry is the type of WR that Levi Wallace seems to play well against. 

Let's hope the DT additions and film study carry over what we saw in the second half of the Redskins game, and that we learned our lesson from being bludgeoned by the Eagles screen game.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

My biggest worry with the Browns is that they copy the Eagles gameplan.   Run with Chubb and try to screen us to death with the return of Kareem Hunt. 

I trust Tre White to follow OBJ around, and Landry is the type of WR that Levi Wallace seems to play well against. 

Let's hope the DT additions and film study carry over what we saw in the second half of the Redskins game, and that we learned our lesson from being bludgeoned by the Eagles screen game.

The biggest difference here is Pederson/Wentz /Eagles OL vs Kitchens/Baker/Browns OL. They can copy the game plan but executing it is a different story

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The biggest difference here is Pederson/Wentz /Eagles OL vs Kitchens/Baker/Browns OL. They can copy the game plan but executing it is a different story

Exactly...Eagles have a very good o-line where as the Browns o-line....sucks

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

makes sense to root for the raiders to be knocked down to 4-5, moving the chargers to 5-5..... but I really don't want the chargers feeling themselves.

so that's a toughy.

From what I have heard, the Raiders have an easier schedule down the stretch so we should root for them to get a loss now. Chargers have the tougher schedule and will struggle more to stay in the hunt after tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Philo said:

From what I have heard, the Raiders have an easier schedule down the stretch so we should root for them to get a loss now. Chargers have the tougher schedule and will struggle more to stay in the hunt after tonight. 

Yup, I really think the Raiders are going to get a Wild Card and their schedule is very easy the rest of the way

2 minutes ago, Philo said:

Chargers can actually be a really good team, but with the hole they dug, and the schedule they have... it may not matter.   The Raiders don't scare me at all, but they have a schedule similar to ours in the back half.