Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wouldn't hurt to sweep the leg along the way

It shouldn't take much. Landry and these Bills haven't got along basically since the AW hit. If I recall correctly the last time he played against the Bills was the 2017 season finale, in which he and Kenyan Drake were ejected for trying to fight the entire Bills defense on their own

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, WideNine said:

no NFL team is OK with being beaten by Buffalo. I think its a thing.

I think that's a silly statement, because (a) no team wants to lose to anyone, and (b) what, exactly, is the "shame" in losing to the Bills as opposed to any other team?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure that’s an attempted pump fake because he doesn’t need the CB to bite on the fake and Foster already has his guy beat.  That’s a prime example of Allen hesitating for a split second.  If he releases at the initial pump, there’s a good chance for a long gain.

1 hour ago, JM57 said:

It shouldn't take much. Landry and these Bills haven't got along basically since the AW hit. If I recall correctly the last time he played against the Bills was the 2017 season finale, in which he and Kenyan Drake were ejected for trying to fight the entire Bills defense on their own

They played Browns in preseason last year when his blindside hit injured T Johnson

I think this game provides plenty of motivation for the Bills as they continue to feel "disrespected" -- I'd be playing the "we're facing a team that has only won two football games and they're favored" card all week.

If the Bills come out flat for this one I'll really be surprised.

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, eball said:

I think this game provides plenty of motivation for the Bills as they continue to feel "disrespected" -- I'd be playing the "we're facing a team that has only won two football games and they're favored" card all week.

The local media has been reminding the players about being disrespected all week too....players have been fielding questions on it all week, with the usual (great) responses of "we will continue to be overlooked until we prove something". Love it. We shouldn't come out flat, those only seem to happen at home lol.

12 minutes ago, eball said:

I agree with this. For weeks now all of the chicken Littles on this board who focus on everything but the bills actually winning games is getting tiresome. However, if they do come out flat against Cleveland I might be nudged in their direction.

46 minutes ago, eball said:

That’s why I love that the Browns are favored. It’s an absolute gift to this coaching staff. Hope they take advantage. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, eball said:

Some of the disrespect is local....writers saying Bills haven't beaten anyone good...fans complaining of no 300 yd games from Allen or a perfect game from the team...

• Like (+1) 1

Record says the Bills should win this game. Cleveland has a ton of talent with very little discipline. The Browns are capable of beating the Bills IF the Bills don’t play smart and execute. I can see this game both ways. Bills win by playing good fundamentals or Browns get a couple early gifts and ride the emotions to a win. 

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Record says the Bills should win this game. Cleveland has a ton of talent with very little discipline. The Browns are capable of beating the Bills IF the Bills don’t play smart and execute. I can see this game both ways. Bills win by playing good fundamentals or Browns get a couple early gifts and ride the emotions to a win. 

I agree with this. Either Buffalo wins or Cleveland wins.

• Haha (+1) 3

So we've got the Bills believing they're disrespected, McD with a "revenge" game against the team that spurned him, and a Browns squad of "me first" guys who aren't playing well together.

If ever a fast start was important it would be this game.  Get the Browns down by a couple of scores early and it could be a stress-free afternoon.

The Browns have been terrible. Having watched both of these teams on a weekly basis there is no doubt in my mind that the Bills are the better team. There are a couple blue chip talents there but they are not clicking on all cylinders like is necessary to win in the nfl. They lack leadership and focus. That said, the Bills aren’t perfect either. I don’t know who will win but I don’t see it changing the course of either team’s season either way. Sometimes the team who isn’t the best wins the game. The Bills will still make the playoffs if they lose Sunday and the Browns will still be picking in the top 10 if they win. 

The 2019 Browns remind me of Rex’s 2016 Bills team. 6 pro bowlers. 2 all pros. No leadership, no organization. 7 wins. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1