Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm hoping to see Baker Mayfield commercials than completions on Sunday.

He’s a timing guy. He can make the throws, but need to be good in coverage and DL get your hands up. Tbh his height is a factor too if he doesn’t have his throwing lanes. He has been a little high and late on his throws. The Bills are good in coverage which will help. Von Miller wasn’t even a huge factor in last week’s game. I think pressure up the middle will be more important. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a timing guy. He can make the throws, but need to be good in coverage and DL get your hands up. Tbh his height is a factor too if he doesn’t have his throwing lanes. He has been a little high and late on his throws. The Bills are good in coverage which will help. Von Miller wasn’t even a huge factor in last week’s game. I think pressure up the middle will be more important. 

He was clearly rattled by the Broncos rush, which didn't really get to him.  But just being close enough to him disrupted many throws.  It was reminiscent of Brady's performance vs Bills.  The passes were a tad early before the receivers were ready.   I have a hunch that's why they added Liuget this week.

I didn't see this up thread

Baker Mayfield interview today. 

Or this might work better

Maybe I'm missing something but the Cleveland media seems to have exactly 0% interest in the Bills team and what they're good or bad at.

It's all about Baker and the Browns

OK, Freddie starts his interview saying a few nice things about the Bills

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe I'm missing something but the Cleveland media seems to have exactly 0% interest in the Bills team and what they're good or bad at.

Did Freddie do his presser facing away from the media? 

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, again... this could be just me...but both Mayfield and Kitchens just seem to have this whole weird vibe about them.  I don't know how to describe it.

The first thing that came to mind is "bar bar baby" (in the purple Drank sense)

I mean, they're saying the right things, but whoaoa...can anyone else verbalize better?

Then there's the reporter who asked Kitchens why the NFL has moved away from the 2 back system.  Kitchens says "I don't really know the answer to that"

Just weird

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Seems to be all about what PFF thinks? Teams in the past have been successful at building up a lead while primarily running the football and winning.

When two of the top rushing teams in the NFL - the Ravens, and the 49'ers - have equal numbers of running and passing TDs, it seems to me that might contradict their apparent thesis that running is just something successful teams do afte they build a lead.  The Vikes, Texans, and Cowboys are right up there, too.

Not sure I entirely get the Bills at Browns relevance - explain?