Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

I love this excitement feeling.  Last week, yeah it was still Bills football but it was the 1-6 Redskins coming to town.

This will be a challenge and the Browns ability to run the ball scares me.  

Allen, even though he only had 160 yards passing...he seemed more decisive.  I think we will need at least 24 to win this game.  I think the Browns will be able to score....unless we can stop the run.

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Lot of talk about Baker, Landry and Beckham - but their offense runs through Chubb, who outside of Garrett is their best player.  Gap integrity will be huge this Sunday.  If the Bills need to bring safeties up in the box to stop the run, the Browns have the wideouts to punish them for it.  Our front seven needs to bring their A-Game.

Isn’t isnt Kareem Hunt also available for them to use after his suspension this week? (I’m asking I know his suspension over soon)

1 hour ago, dakrider said:

The reason Brandon Allen had success was primarily his receivers who beat their guys.  Go look at his 2 TD's, they were both mostly on the receiver.  

Broncos have some great playmakers. 

I think you're missing the point.

2 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Do the Dallas Cowboys play every game in prime time? Now we have to watch them on Sunday night this week. 

America’s team, huge market fans all over the country. They always get PT games, even when they’re coming off losing records. Been that way for years.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

America’s team, huge market fans all over the country. They always get PT games, even when they’re coming off losing records. Been that way for years.

Dallas I can deal with, Cleveland getting a ton is annoying. And laughable now.

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Same for Giants, Steelers, Pats, Packers, Bears. If you are a big market team like the Giants or a team with strong national appeal like the Packers you will always get on primetime. Look at last night Giants-Cowboys on MNF. The Giants have been a train wreck since 2011 but every year they get on prime time.  Teams that bring in the ratings($$$$) will always get those games.

Edited by Greg S

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Same for Giants, Steelers, Pats, Packers, Bears. If you are a big market team like the Giants or a team with strong national appeal like the Packers you will always get on primetime. Look at last night Giants-Cowboys on MNF. The Giants have been a train wreck since 2011 but every year they get on prime time.  Teams that bring in the ratings($$$$) will always get those games.

No doubt , though the question was specifically about the Cowboys. Of course, there are others that fit the profile to varying degrees. 

The type of team and coach McDermott is I expect this week Buffalo will play it's best game to date.  Dont need much more attention to detail and extra motivation when your 6-2 playing a 2-6 team and your the underdog.  Cleveland is imploding.  Buffalo wins 38 to 17

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How is that possible? Seriously, that defies logic. Is he “seeing ghosts”, losing his poise, and rushing things too much? If so, I hope McFrazier can offer up some pressure packages. 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

How is that possible? Seriously, that defies logic. Is he “seeing ghosts”, losing his poise, and rushing things too much? If so, I hope McFrazier can offer up some pressure packages. 

I think it’s a combination of teams playing more coverage vs that offense and him not seeing the field. Another issue is that obj hasn’t been in the right place 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1