Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Look at how I phrased the question. I understand Gore needs to spell Singletary, but Gore is slowing down as the season goes on. I think it’s going to get worse as it gets colder and the more touches he gets. Singletary showed the complete package yesterday . Singletary can run, catch, and pick up the blitz. Gore’s touches should be non essential and limited. 

I mean. We brought him in and the line got rolled. Especially in short yardage in goalline situations. 

9 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I mean. We brought him in and the line got rolled. Especially in short yardage in goalline situations. 

But earlier in the year he was money in those situations. So what changed? Gore feeling his age? Line not making holes? Predictable playcalling?

I think this will be a tough game for the Bills but one they should win. The game plan will be very different than against the Redskins. 

The Browns have a GREAT pash rush and for those complaining about too few play-action plays, I think you’ll see a lot of them against the Browns to slow down the pass rush. Given the Browns’ DEs, I think we’ll see a healthy dose of Gore and Singletary runs between the tackles. 

Defensively, Chubb is the whole game to me. If the Bills can stop him without loading the box with 8, it will force Mayfield to win the game with an inferior O-line protecting him. I see Landry getting a lot more targets than Beckham because he runs more shallow crossing routes and the Bills may have Tre dedicated to Beckham all day.

And can we get some freakin’ INTs from our defense? Do they know they are allowed to catch passes? :(

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Beckham and Landry being told that they needed to change shoes at the half or they wouldn't be allowed on the field for the second tells you much about where this "team" is right now.  They are talented but fractured.  I hope, deeply, that this is not the week Mayfield decides to just toss the ball to Beckham time after time.  While an ass, he is hugely underutilized.

If Baker does that, in his current state of not being a very good QB, he’ll also be throwing those balls towards Tre White...

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

The Browns can do one of two things this coming week:

1.  Rally up and come out angry ready to play Sunday, or

2.  Allow dissention to overwhelm them and fall apart

If I had to bet, it would be on #2.  They simply don't have the leadership in the HC position or with any players to do #1.

We have 3 big concerns in this game. OBJ, Chubb and Miles Garrett.  I believe that if we can shut these 3 down early, they will continue to fall apart. We want to extend the dysfunction, not give them a get well game.  

Shocked that Cleveland can be favored in this one...The only chance Browns have to win this one is if Allen turns the ball over, and they somehow all of the sudden turn into a disciplined football that doesn't make any mistakes.  Truly a mind-boggling spread.