Week 10: Bills at Browns

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Looking forward to Daboll today. I am interested to know how much they planned to Jauron ball yesterday and how much it just happened.

I really hope the media hits him hard with ‘who keeps forcing Gore out there?’.

i want to know why Gore is getting as many touches as he is as early as he is.  why  isn’t Beasley used more in short yardage third down scenarios and is there a reason this team doesn’t do play action?.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 4

It seems almost comical to say this, but given the makeup of this Browns roster and lack of overall team discipline they could actually take the Bills game "for granted" since they have a Thursday night matchup with the Steelers the following week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

The Browns can do one of two things this coming week:

1.  Rally up and come out angry ready to play Sunday, or

2.  Allow dissention to overwhelm them and fall apart

If I had to bet, it would be on #2.  They simply don't have the leadership in the HC position or with any players to do #1.

1 minute ago, eball said:

It seems almost comical to say this, but given the makeup of this Browns roster and lack of overall team discipline they could actually take the Bills game "for granted" since they have a Thursday night matchup with the Steelers the following week.

The reason this is a tricky match up is that the Browns have a lot of talent. What they lack is structure, organisation, scheme, leadership and humility.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The reason this is a tricky match up is that the Browns have a lot of talent. What they lack is structure, organisation, scheme, leadership and humility.

With Cleveland sitting at 2-6 I wonder if a lot of Bills fans will be able to infiltrate the stadium.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

agreed. It means the Browns can also beat any team in this league. They handed it to the Ravens earlier in the year. They are just totally inconsistent.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I really hope the media hits him hard with ‘who keeps forcing Gore out there?’.

i want to know why Gore is getting as many touches as he is as early as he is.  why  isn’t Beasley used more in short yardage third down scenarios and is there a reason this team doesn’t do play action?.

This is the 3rd time this has been raised in new threads. Is it just too convenient to not watch the game and rip the Bills here?

Beasley’s TD. Describe it for me, please..

You know why it works? CUZ THEY DONT SHOW IT OFTEN.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is Jauron ball 

"anything that doesn't involve 300 yards passing."

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

It's been a fun ride but I have a feeling the wheels are about to fly off bigtime. We will win 2 maybe 3 the rest of the way.

Really. Who are the Bills losing 6 games to?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

This is the 3rd time this has been raised in new threads. Is it just too convenient to not watch the game and rip the Bills here?

Singletary’s TD. Describe it for me, please..

You know why it works? CUZ THEY DONT SHOW IT OFTEN.

That’s one thought process for something that works. 

Another one is run it until they prove they can stop it. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This is the exact type of game the Billsy Bill's show up in. Under achieving Browns team coming off an embarrassing loss. Against a Bills team that looked respectable in a win. The type of game that slaps the fan base back to reality. 

I'll be a happy man if the Bills prove me wrong. Do you think shameless begging will help...please pleased please don't lose to the Browns.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1