Division hopes. What do we root for?

Do you want the Bills to go all out( rush injured players back etc) and try to win the division? Or should they take it slow and accept the fact they will likely be a 5 or 6 seed? This may even create a possible bye week / meaningless game in week 17 vs the Jets prior to the Wildcard at Hou/Ind/KC

4 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Beat Cleveland on the road. That's where my head is at.

Could be a "hornets nest"/"buzzsaw" opponent next week.  However, it could also be a "Bickering Browns" opponent, this one is hard to put a finger on as it should be an easy win for a 6-2 team.

• Like (+1) 2

Truly just hope we win each week- if we win out we have the tiebreaker over Pat's* since we would have one loss to NFC and they would have two to AFC. Ideally in the semi realistic realm- KC beats Pat's and our only loss is the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and we beat both Ravens and Pat's* since we would then get one seed in AFC.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I agree lets hope to beat browns but i wonder at what point we forget the division. Maybe we have a scenario where the pats and jets games in december are meaningless creating an extra bye before wildcard

I had not considered a situation where the wild card was wrapped up before the NE game without the division still being in play. I though being selfish hope that last game is for the division since it is first game I will be at in buffalo since 2000.

13 hours ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Could be a "hornets nest"/"buzzsaw" opponent next week.  However, it could also be a "Bickering Browns" opponent, this one is hard to put a finger on as it should be an easy win for a 6-2 team.

There was a year where the Eagles went 8-8 or something, but would beat teams like the Patriots and lose to bottom dwellers. I feel like this Cleveland is worse than that, but has that same potential. I agree with you that this is a hard game to predict.

"Accept the fact that they'll likely be a 5 or 6 seed"?

We need to go 4-4 the rest of the way to get a wildcard spot.   Seems like an easy task, but we still have at cowboys, at Pats, Ravens - thats probably 3 losses right there.  Cant really ***** up in the other 4 out of the other 5 games.