College game day thread wk 11

Buffalo Barbarian

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Why on earth is Bama/LSU slated for 3:30 and not prime time?

CBS has the game (SEC contract so that pick which game they want) and that’s their prime slot. Just like Fox’s prime slot is noon.  But I said the same thing. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

CBS has the game (SEC contract so that pick which game they want) and that’s their prime slot. Just like Fox’s prime slot is noon.  But I said the same thing. 

Well at least were in for a real treat at 8 o'clock on CBS regardless with Mom, Carol's Second Act, All Rise, and 48 Hours to wrap it up.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I follow the SEC pretty closely living there. This is the first year in a while where I think LSU is definitely the best team. There were a lot of times that people thought they were on par with Alabama but there was always a gap. I’ll make a bold prediction today that LSU wins by 2 scores.

my man Kirb going with two scores !! My friend from the Navy will be stocked, diehard anything Louisiana fan (also for some weird reason he likes the dolphins too, said it was common for people to have two teams down there and most like the cowboys so he went with miami)

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Every program like this has that. Just saying they aren’t a strength of the team like they’ve been in the past. Usually you see their D up in the top 5, it’s not in the top 20. Their offense makes up for it though. Just not sure if they can contain bama offense, that’s why i predict a shootout 

they have 3 guys i would be happy to draft, Delpit, Chaisson and the NT.

22 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well at least were in for a real treat at 8 o'clock on CBS regardless with Mom, Carol's Second Act, All Rise, and 48 Hours to wrap it up.

It sucks when there is no good night game on 

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

my man Kirb going with two scores !! My friend from the Navy will be stocked, diehard anything Louisiana fan (also for some weird reason he likes the dolphins too, said it was common for people to have two teams down there and most like the cowboys so he went with miami)

they have 3 guys i would be happy to draft, Delpit, Chaisson and the NT.

Of course, they always have talent but if Texas can put up 38 on them then Bama can put up 50+ all I’m saying 

Edited by YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

CBS has a prime time Saturday game earlier

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

CBS has a prime time Saturday game earlier

3:30 is their “prime” slot. They put the biggest SEC game on at that time. Fox does the same with their best Big 10 game at noon, which they split that contract with ABC. ABC/ESPN puts their best game on at night unless it’s big 10 which contractually doesn’t play night games past nov 1 unless both teams agree to it due to weather 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

3:30 is their “prime” slot. They put the biggest SEC game on at that time. Fox does the same with their best Big 10 game at noon, which they split that contract with ABC. ABC/ESPN puts their best game on at night unless it’s big 10 which contractually doesn’t play night games past nov 1 unless both teams agree to it due to weather 

They went without a 3:30 game in September this year as well

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Should have been PI on that last Penn State play, but Minnesota outplayed PSU.  Dang PSU corners again.   Hey, what about Antoine Winfield's kid?

Feels like he’s been at Minnesota I swear for like 10 yrs. has to be at least a 5th yr sr by now

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.