@ CLE -- W

@MIA - W

DEN - W

@DAL - L

BAL - L

@PIT - W

@NE - L

NYJ - W

11-5, first wild card, face the AFC South winner (likely Houston if Brissett misses any time for the Colts)

5 hours ago, GreggTX said:

@ CLE -- L

@MIA - W

DEN _ W

@DAL - L

BAL _ L

@PIT - L

@NE - L

NYJ - W

That puts us at 10-6 for the season.

I agree, but maybe even with 1 extra win putting us at 11-5.

How the wins break down won't matter.  We are on pace for the #5 seed.

5 hours ago, Augie said:

Sorry, I know you won’t like this. I predict we play at the Browns next. I hope we win. I think we could/should win. I will NOT look past that. On to Cleveland! 

You know Augie, you have nothing to do with the team, and it's perfectly acceptable for you to study the entire schedule if you would find that enjoyable.  It won't jinx the team or have any negative repercussions of any kind.

7 hours ago, rayray808 said:

@ CLE -- W

@MIA - W

DEN _ W

@DAL - W

BAL _ L

@PIT - W

@NE - W

NYJ - W

That puts us at 14-2 for the season. BOOM KANANI

love the optimism but the original post is probably the more likely scenario.  Loss @ BAL would make us 13-3 by the way....

Edited by Azucho98

I am usually all RAH RAH Bills .. but also a little frustrated with the last 3 games ... granted 2-1.  But against teams with a combined 7-19 records after this week.

When you are within 1 TD & 2pt conversion at home to a rookie QB and a 1 win team at the start of the 4th Quarter (who hasn't scored a TD since Oct 13th) and have to come back in the 2nd half to beat a winless team at home (Dolphins) ... unfortunately all the W's listed net of Jets and Dolphins are coin flips at best, especially with 5 of the 8 on the road.  So unfortunately and I truly hate to say this .. but 8-8 is not too far out of the realm of possibility given our lackluster offense and the latest run defense being gashed (see yesterday .. one of the worse OL's in the league provided a 100 yard rusher in the 1st half) with runners like Chubb, Lindsay, Zeke, (Ingram & Jackson) forthcoming.

6 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

I am usually all RAH RAH Bills .. but also a little frustrated with the last 3 games ... granted 2-1.  But against teams with a combined 7-19 records after this week.

When you are within 1 TD & 2pt conversion at home to a rookie QB and a 1 win team at the start of the 4th Quarter (who hasn't scored a TD since Oct 13th) and have to come back in the 2nd half to beat a winless team at home (Dolphins) ... unfortunately all the W's listed net of Jets and Dolphins are coin flips at best, especially with 5 of the 8 on the road.  So unfortunately and I truly hate to say this .. but 8-8 is not too far out of the realm of possibility given our lackluster offense and the latest run defense being gashed (see yesterday .. one of the worse OL's in the league provided a 100 yard rusher in the 1st half) with runners like Chubb, Lindsay, Zeke, (Ingram & Jackson) forthcoming.

Quit talking logically....  Wonderful that the Bills are 6-2.  

This however has been a ridiculously easy schedule and again every win was either a comeback or within one score into the 4th quarter.

The OC and HC just refuse to see what the offense can do (or are just plain bad).

As stated over & over I want to see 4 quarters of football from this offense.

To use the car analogy, is the Bills offense a ford Focus, a well tuned BMW or a Ferrari?  Is the QB a 16 year old who's never driven a manual or an F1 driver?

No idea thanks to this coaching staff.....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:This is strange. A loss to Denver, but a win against Baltimore and Dallas? Why?

The Denver game is my “Billy’s loss”. Baltimore is playing us after a stretch of Texans, Rams, and 49ers. I expect them to get beat up a bit, particularly against SF. I think we have a good chance to win a close one at home. Cowboys have a similar situation playing two NFCN teams and the Pats right before us. I think this team comes out amped up for their only nationally televised game (minus a bills/pats flex possibility).