@MIA - W

DEN _ W

@DAL - L

BAL _ L

@PIT - L

@NE - L

NYJ - W

That puts us at 10-6 for the season.

First, this puts us at 9-7.  6-2 with 3 more predicted wins.

That said, I think we win the 3 you have here plus wins against Browns & Steelers, so 11-5.

Something got exposed from that Eagles game on tape imo on defense, Star looks bad, Ed Oliver looks like hes getting pushed back but that Vincent guy looked like a good candidate for space eater, maybe he can handle it but we got gashed again this time by 100 year old Adrian Peterson. We will now face Nick Chubb, Philip Lindsay, Lamar Jackson, mark Ingram, James Connor and Leveon Bell again. I really hope things are shored up by then and why does it look like this defense every season has never seen a screen play happen before? I mean this defense gets destroyed year in and year out by bubble screens. I think we beat Cleveland, Denver, Miami and the Jets to close out the season 10-6

@ CLE - W

@MIA - W

DEN - W

@DAL W

BAL - L

@PIT - W

@NE - L

NYJ - W

Dallas and Baltimore are coin flip games for me at this point, same (sort of) with NE round 2 (styles make fights and the Bills just match up well enough to give them a game). I have them going 1-2 in those three games. But even if they lose all three of those, plus one unexpected game I am taking as a gimmer, that still puts them at 11 Ws... 

Which means they're right on track by my book. 

:beer: 

@CLE - W

@MIA - W

DEN - W

@DAL - L

BAL - L

@PIT - W

@NE - L

NYJ - W

We'll see how things go. If we end up 9-7, like you predict, I think that will be a disappointment, even though 9-7 is what I predicted before the start of the season.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Junction said:

@ CLE -- W

@MIA - W

DEN _ L

@DAL - W

BAL _ W

@PIT - L

@NE - L

NYJ - W

This is strange. A loss to Denver, but a win against Baltimore and Dallas? Why?