[Misleading Title] Bills 2.5 points favorite over the Browns

Cygnus99

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I read a lot of this before the banged up, dysfunctional Eagles here at tbd. The Bills will take this seriously. Broncos and Jets aside, they've played a real tough schedule. Gonna be a tough game. On the road vs. a talented team that is desperate for a win. I'm not betting on this one. Leaving it alone.

Go Bills!!

Regardless of how the eagles were, looked, talked, etc. They still had me worried leading up to the game.  The browns, not so much. Whole lot of talent, no true leaders. 

Just now, vincec said:

The Browns narrative is very resilient. I mean, how many games do they have to lose before the national sports press admits that they are not good?

They will ride it out till they are eliminated from the playoffs and then support their opinion by saying what they are missing to push them over the top. 

29 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

If we play like we did today where in trouble

Exactly and that's what alot of fans are ignoring. It's like we're just trying to survive a defense that has been exposed the last 3 weeks and an OC who's struggling mightily. I love the fact we're 6-2 but something feels off.

36 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Basically Browns will be playing for their lives next weekend, so I hope our players don't take the game lightly like they did vs the Eagles 

we could knock them out of the playoff race. a win gives them hope. idc how we win next weekend just get it done. 

Browns are already out of the playoff race

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I get your point, but that could be said of just about any NFL game, maybe all. A lot of folks fail to recognize that there's a lot of truth behind  'on any given Sunday' 

yup.

though today probably had a little more grace built in than next week if we play flat. That’s all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

This.  Other than our punter having a brain fart or 2 that was great team football. 

God he was atrocious... but if your biggest complaint is the punter, then you had a good week.

23 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I get your point, but that could be said of just about any NFL game, maybe all. A lot of folks fail to recognize that there's a lot of truth behind  'on any given Sunday' 

Yep. See: Dallas-NYJ

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care what it takes. We absolutely have to fix this run defense before Sunday or Chubb is going to eat us alive. I’m not saying we can’t fix it. I just know if we don’t, we are going to lose.

And a good back with some perimeter weapons is tough. If anything, they are the team that would come out flat but if they get the ball moving in the run game it could be a tough day.

35 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Cleve is -2.5

Cleveland is a team with talent that due to tough schedule and poor coaching has not put it together this year.  They shown they can be good when they put it all together (beat the hell out of Baltimore a few weeks back).

Not sure what kind of team we get out of them next week.  It seems like things are spiraling out of control over there, but I suspect they come out hungry trying to salvage some respect this season.  Their D is pretty bad so JA and company should be able to put up some points, but I'm also worried about Chubb running all over our D.  Should be a good game.

Exactly the position Philadelphia seemed to be in a couple weeks back.  Cleveland doesn't have the experience on the roster, or a top level coach though.  It a'int gonna be easy, but if the Bills play the way they're capable of they'll win this.