[Misleading Title] Bills 2.5 points favorite over the Browns

Cygnus99

Cleve is -2.5

Cleveland is a team with talent that due to tough schedule and poor coaching has not put it together this year.  They shown they can be good when they put it all together (beat the hell out of Baltimore a few weeks back).

Not sure what kind of team we get out of them next week.  It seems like things are spiraling out of control over there, but I suspect they come out hungry trying to salvage some respect this season.  Their D is pretty bad so JA and company should be able to put up some points, but I'm also worried about Chubb running all over our D.  Should be a good game.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I get that the Browns are 2-6 but man this game is big IMO. I think that this is going to be very tough game. If the Bills win this game all bets are off and I think this can really be a fun season. Go Bills!

Totally agree with this assessment. If we get by this game we should be home free looking at minimum 10-6.

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah, 0 turnovers, 2 penalties, 3 TDs, 70% completion rate for Josh, 140 yards and a TD for Singletary, and 0 TDs allowed is a hard way to win football games. 

This.  Other than our punter having a brain fart or 2 that was great team football. 

Just now, NoSaint said:

not really. But I think it’s fair to recognize if we don’t show up it might not be a great day.

I get your point, but that could be said of just about any NFL game, maybe all. A lot of folks fail to recognize that there's a lot of truth behind  'on any given Sunday' 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

so basically we’d be around a half-point favorite on neutral ground as of right now.  Ooooookaayyyyy.

I read a lot of this before the banged up, dysfunctional Eagles here at tbd. The Bills will take this seriously. Broncos and Jets aside, they've played a real tough schedule. Gonna be a tough game. On the road vs. a talented team that is desperate for a win. I'm not betting on this one. Leaving it alone.

Go Bills!!